High again...

YouKnow

Reaction score
Well I know a lot of people like to come on here and vent, and I never have, but I thought I should talk to someone about this issue. Well as the subject title reads I have been getting high again. I used to do drugs about six years ago and it ended me up in jail and rehab for about a year of my life. After that I was on probation for two years. I had to go through so much bullshit to clear my criminal background and I still have a DUI on my record. Recently with all the stress of losing my hair I started getting high again. And im not talking about pot, im talking about riding the horse. I have been doing it for a month now and it is consuming my life again. I am spending at least 300 a week on this sh*t and my girlfriend almost caught me but luckily I was able to lie my way out of it. I plan on quitting this week, but I said that for that past three weeks and I always found a reason to get high again. I guess I just need a couple days where I wont be bothered with anything so that I can go through the withdrawals. When I first got high this time I said im just doing it this once you know to just relax for a night. I just dont want to turn into the person I used to be when I was a full blown addict. I have come so far since then. Just wanted to share. Thanks.

BodyDysmorphic

Reaction score
i feel you man

it's very difficult to quit

i wouldn't know from personal experience
but my roommate and friend in college enjoyed the "horse"

he really needed support when he was going through withdraws
and practically needed to be locked in his room/bath for like 10 days

i hope you are able to successfully conquer this vice

cuebald

Reaction score
"Just for tonight" eh, where have I heard that before :hump:

Hopefully your withdrawals won't be so bad if it's 1 month.
Some recommend a week or two off work, a good sleeping med, Loperamide (an anti-diarrhoeal....) and plenty of easy things to keep occupied with.
Good luck. I can see that heavy feeling in your heart it helps to remove...

HughJass

Reaction score
YouKnow said:
And im not talking about pot, im talking about riding the horse

I've never heard of that phrase before, which drug does it refer to?

Drug use is never THE problem, it's just a symptom. Good luck dude.