High hairline

highhairline

Reaction score
Hello,

I had one transplant with HW and one with Rahal. I now have full coverage but I still have a genetically high hairline that I would like to be lowered a centimeter or two, which neither doctor was willing to do with the reason being that they didn't think it would look good (which was particularly frustrating in the latter case because the staff member who I communicated with through email before surgery suggested that Dr. Rahal was willing to do it--I wouldn't have gone to him if I knew he wasn't).

I have done ample morphs and measurements and despite the doctors' views I believe that I would look significantly better with a lower hairline. Does anyone know of other reputable Canadian hair transplant doctors who are generally willing to lower someone's hairline past it's natural position? I've heard many bad things about scalp advancement so I would like to stick to the transplant route.

Thank you

Stephen788

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, do you have any pictures?

There are two reasons why they might not have lowered your hairline:
1. Might be your age, they will want your hairline to look mature and natural.
2. It might be your donor density; you maybe short on donor hair and your surgeon may have given you a higher hairline to save donor hair, as you may thin further over time.

@FredTheBelgian is another user who has a NW2 hairline and it look good and natural. You should check his thread out.