Highschool graduate. Balding is in my genetics, I'm on guard

Norwood zero

Reaction score
My dad is a nw0 due to Native American Indian genetics. Unfortunately, I've got a lot of balding on my mom's side. My grandfather is completely bald

I came onto this forum in order to learn about male pattern baldness so that I can take action as soon as I start losing hair. For now, As a 17 yo on this forum I'm a bit young but oh wel

paulie72785

Established Member
Reaction score
Dont hesistate to question man but are you receding or just inquiring then good its good to be proactive

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dont hesistate to question man but are you receding or just inquiring then good its good to be proactive

Why did you drag up a thread that's been inactive for over a year? The OP currently hasn't been active for over a year now. Either they don't have Androgenetic Alopecia or it hasn't started yet. They'll probably come back here if alopecia does happen to them.

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
you would want to start finasteride if you start balding but just because your mom has a strong history of male pattern baldness in her family doesn't mean you will get male pattern baldness

paulie72785

Established Member
Reaction score
Why did you drag up a thread that's been inactive for over a year? The OP currently hasn't been active for over a year now. Either they don't have Androgenetic Alopecia or it hasn't started yet. They'll probably come back here if alopecia does happen to them.
Sorry didn't see time

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score