HiStyl anyone?

Reaction score
http://www.histylhair.com/index.html

This method of tattooing the head to look like a grade 0 or 0.5 buzz (I think) as a an answer to baldness? Would you guys ever consider it? I think some can look ok, but the hairlines look very unnatural and almost urban in style. Still.. something to consider - I wonder how it looks as one ages and will be an old man with a full hairline buzz cut, haha.

Reaction score
Anyone?

Me and a friend are discussing it and he sees it as a viable option (he is fairly dark skinned and wears a skinhead anyway), I would love it to be an option but overall it looks like it could be a can of worms.

CCS

Reaction score
hairwayorthehighway said:
http://www.histylhair.com/index.html

This method of tattooing the head to look like a grade 0 or 0.5 buzz (I think) as a an answer to baldness? Would you guys ever consider it? I think some can look ok, but the hairlines look very unnatural and almost urban in style. Still.. something to consider - I wonder how it looks as one ages and will be an old man with a full hairline buzz cut, haha.

looks good to me. I'd do it, but I got too much hair. I'd like to use it to make some spots look thicker. But I think it would just look strange if there appeared to be shaved follicles between growing longer hairs.

Having a slick shaved head is not that attractive, but may look better than being bald. As long as you shave the sides well, I doubt anyone will be able to tell. They'll just ask you why you shave so close. It is an improvement. Just not a full cure. If you are NW3 or less, maybe you should keep your hair.

CCS

Reaction score
I've been shopping around for something like this for my beard. There are a few spots where it does not connect. I'd actually like to electrolysize my beard off, and then get a mild version of the tattoos so it looks faint like I shaved, but like I have hairs under the skin. Then never have to shave again.

I'd also like to make the hair above and in front of my ears look thicker, maybe by putting the tatoos there. If they are that fine, it would look real once shaved. I just don't know what effect it would have in between the hairs.

Thanks for finding that. Maybe they can draw more eyebrow hairs between my eyebrow hairs.