HMI-115 PRLR antibody: The Most Promising Treatment Ever

cryingariver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I miss the days of Brotzu lol. There were posts being made every 5 minutes! There was so much traffic on this website. Now... a post every 2 days? :(

speaking of which, what happened to Pigeon?

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I miss the days of Brotzu lol. There were posts being made every 5 minutes! There was so much traffic on this website. Now... a post every 2 days? :(

speaking of which, what happened to Pigeon?
A post every 2 days because there isn’t any hope here. There are no potential treatments for the next years. The only option is killing yourself taking finasteride, or killing even more taking dutas. Or the best option: being a healthy bald guy. No more things nowadays

Hairismylife

Established Member
Reaction score
A post every 2 days because there isn’t any hope here. There are no potential treatments for the next years. The only option is killing yourself taking finasteride, or killing even more taking dutas. Or the best option: being a healthy bald guy. No more things nowadays

HMI is around the corner.

Hairismylife

Established Member
Reaction score
I will never inject an experimental thing in my blood only to have a bit more hair. I don’t think is a solution. We don’t even know what scary side effects this will have.

It is not experimental when it is commercialized.

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is not experimental when it is commercialized.
Like Covid vaccines? How many people has injected astrazeneca? This week was banned from all EU because of dangerous side effects. And Pfizer is declared as biological weapon in several US states

mildlydysphoric

My Regimen
Reaction score
I will never inject an experimental thing in my blood only to have a bit more hair. I don’t think is a solution. We don’t even know what scary side effects this will have.
everything has side effects of some kind, that is expected and honestly kinda irrelevant as long as they're minor. The air you're breathing as you read this is slowly killing you.

mildlydysphoric

My Regimen
Reaction score
Like Covid vaccines? How many people has injected astrazeneca? This week was banned from all EU because of dangerous side effects. And Pfizer is declared as biological weapon in several US states
was withdrawn because of limited demand, not side effects. States that declared Pfizer a bio weapon did it for political reasons, not out of any real medical knowledge lmao.

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know quite a lot of young people that have died from heart attack, stroke or turbo cancer, than from Covid. ARNm vaccines are not vaccines. Vaccines are good, ARNm experimental injections are not.

In Spain, we have 3 or 4 news like this one every week: https://www.20minutos.es/deportes/noticia/5241238/0/muere-futbolista-desvanecerse-partido-almeria/

Anyway, if you are happy injecting a novel treatment in your blood every 2 weeks when you don’t know what side effects you will have in 5-10 years, ok, do it.

For me, this is not a solution at all.

Best

Intrigued77777777

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Although we've all been seeing the same failures for 20-30 years, given what they're currently discovering in the regular medical world (a few months ago I believe they announced a breakthrough with progressive MS, which is insane) I do think they'll crack hairloss soon.

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't get why I have to be the guy that says it every time.

But you guys are drastically overestimating how much regrowth you think you're seeing in that pic.

First of all, healthy hair grows ~1 inch in 2 months. A lot of the "regrowth" in that after pic is 2-3 inches. Which is physically impossible.

The before pic very clearly has greasier and or wetter hair. Everyone here knows what that does to the appearance of hair. It causes the thin miniaturized strands of hair to cling together all the way down to the roots and drastically reduces the overall appearance of scalp coverage.

And once again, just look at the hair direction in both pics. In the after pic the dry hair is combed down along the length of the part and then wafted outward, which anyone that has rocked a combover is fully aware is a technique to maximize coverage. And in this middle-out variation rather than a traditional side to side combover, it causes the part to appear fuller, as well as provides more coverage along the hairline. Whereas in the before pic the greasier hair is in random directions in a way that minimizes coverage.

I'm not saying HMI-115 doesn't work. I'm just saying this picture isn't evidence that it does. A trichoscopy would provide more accurate information. Rumors are that the Chinese trial participants are disappointed. I don't know if that's true. I hope it's not true.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

But you guys are drastically overestimating how much regrowth you think you're seeing in that pic.

First of all, healthy hair grows ~1 inch in 2 months. A lot of the "regrowth" in that after pic is 2-3 inches. Which is physically impossible.

The before pic very clearly has greasier and or wetter hair. Everyone here knows what that does to the appearance of hair. It causes the thin miniaturized strands of hair to cling together all the way down to the roots and drastically reduces the overall appearance of scalp coverage.

And once again, just look at the hair direction in both pics. In the after pic the dry hair is combed down along the length of the part and then wafted outward, which anyone that has rocked a combover is fully aware is a technique to maximize coverage. And in this middle-out variation rather than a traditional side to side combover, it causes the part to appear fuller, as well as provides more coverage along the hairline. Whereas in the before pic the greasier hair is in random directions in a way that minimizes coverage.

I'm not saying HMI-115 doesn't work. I'm just saying this picture isn't evidence that it does. A trichoscopy would provide more accurate information. Rumors are that the Chinese trial participants are disappointed. I don't know if that's true. I hope it's not true.
I honestly see both photos with greasy hair. I don't know if they are legitimate, but there is a change. Maybe it's not new hair, but thicker hair.

and rumors are rumors. Let's hope this photo is legitimate.

As always I remain cautious.

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They could have cranked the contrast around, gotten more aggressive with styling differences, and made the results look WAY, WAY better than that.

I doubt those pictures were intentionally taken to be deceptive. The difference is too subtle to work as a fraud.

At worst they might have cherry-picked which pictures were released. But the cherry-pickers were probably working from a batch of pics that were created with neutral intentions.

frank33

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Allegedly from the same patient:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-01-11-25-18-71_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpeg
    Screenshot_2024-05-01-11-25-18-71_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpeg
    41.5 KB · Views: 170