hmmm not sure I'm so bothered about this hair loss but...

Uberhairloss

Reaction score
Ok guys here is my story (i'll keep it brief)

I've been receeding since my early 20's but very slowly, I'm now 32 and it has taken around 10 years for me to go from a Norwood 1 to a Norwood 2. However about 6 month ago I started at the gym and noticed my hair started to rapidly thin..I'm not sure why about a month ago I gave in and decided to just buzz it off.

Now part of me is actually gutted with this hair loss thing, I bought some cheap propecia, rogaine and nizoral and sought out help by reading forums just like this, I have stuck to my regime and for now I'm sticking with it.

However since I've shaved it off I've became mr popular with the ladies...I'm not bragging here but the last month I've gone out every weekend and ended up home with a different woman for the last 4 weeks, I've got 2 dates lined up this week with another 2 different girls and my ego and confidence has gone through the roof, I'm not sure what's going on but every one of these girls and none of them have been mingers..all of them a solid 7 or above have said they like bald men if they pull off the look. So this brings me/us back to the moral dilemma of why we are doing this? I mean surely a lot of it is down to the male pride of feeling he cant attract a female anymore when in fact if you ask women what they want it has nowt to do with hair, in fact some of them even like it. I suppose not every girl likes it but is no different to me not finding a girl with ginger hair attractive (which I don't).

Yet despite all this...I feel this desperate need to cling on to my hair, Im using all these products, risking my health with propecia potential sides and I'm not sure what for :( I hoped some of you more experienced members could help answer this for me.

Here are some pics, you can clearly see my receeded hair line, thinning at the back and also a random thinning patch at the front?? this all happened in the last 6 month since I started going to the gym...can anybody tell me why perhaps?

img0803i.jpg

img0839jl.jpg

29624510150838199615328.jpg

HiLite

Reaction score
looks like common mbp. keep up on your treatments and im confident you'll experience thicker hair.

T

TravisB

Ha, good to hear that you're doing well with the ladies shaved, with the thinning hair and receding hairline :mrgreen: my hairloss looks like yours, but I'm 21, and I'm just shaving it short (currently clipper with no guard, it's cold in the head when i'm outside :mrgreen:, but it definitely looks better than when I grow it out), I don't want to take propecia because it's too big intervention in my hormones.

moonbase

Reaction score
Everything is in the eye of beholder. Un-related but that jacked looks a little silly without a collared shirt. :innocent:

takenick

Reaction score
Weightlifting causes an increase in testosterone, some of which is converted to DHT, and you have male pattern baldness. Same thing happened to me.