Hollywoodlace?

EmoHurr

Reaction score
Okay so I wanted to try this out since i've heard alot of good things about them. I ordered a stock piece which they said delievers 1-3 days after your order is placed, then I added the overnight delivery onto the order, but that was on the 12th & I have yet to see anything. I tried emailing, calling, & get no response.

Has anyone else ordered from them? I'm kinda pissed off cuz I shelled out $150 & theyre not even bothering to reply to my questions. I don't think i'll ever order from them again unless I get some sort of compestation. :thumbdown2:

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
When it comes to company reps here, we take it very seriously, especially when someones first post is slamming a company right from the start. IF this is the case here please cease and desist if not, welcome to HairLossTalk.com.

EmoHurr

Reaction score
I believe that's for custom pieces. I ordered a stock piece. If you go on their website, click stock pieces, at the top they say it takes 1 - 3 days for delivery after your order is placed, when I ordered, they gave me an overnight delivery option as well. They didn't ask for me to specify anything cuz the size, color, & density is already made, all they have to do is stick it in a box & ship it. :(

This sucks cuz I can't even get ahold of anybody, even during their open hours.

EmoHurr

Reaction score
Oh & no I'm not a company rep at all, I came across this forum from google & thought I'd ask in case anyone could help me out. =\

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
Ah! Ok, well welcome again and I am sure you will get some responses here. We just have to be careful about Reps on the forum and I appreciate you explaining your intentions.

EmoHurr

Reaction score
Hi bill! Thanks so much for the call. I totally understand & appreciate everything. Can't wait to try out the system! Thanks again. =)

CCS

Reaction score
post their web address and their phone number. If one of us calls and gets no response, then we know you are telling the truth.

When I asked MichiganBaldy about them, he said he heard a few bad things about them and that if I want decent quality on the cheap, I should try www.finalhair.com. Their pieces are $135. But at that price, they sometimes don't respond to emails if you are just asking for details. They sell full caps for I think about $145 or something. I don't remember. Just go check. They said they do single strand, though I don't know how they can at that price. I'll give them a try eventually when I get more money. Right now I'm showing off my baldness and just making money. I'll look good later.