Homade treament

kento

Established Member
Reaction score
Because i have problems with seborrhea is hard for me to use treatments that contain propylene glycol or ethyl alcohol, any good natural ingredient that can replace the effect of these two.

Jojoba oil maybe??

Any suggestions i don't care if it more expensive as long as keep my scalp healty and absorb the ingredients effective

CCS

Reaction score
for fat soluble stuff like spironolactone which you can make from ground spironolactone pills, or peppermint essential oil, you can use 100% octyl salicylate, or oleic acid, or a combo of the two. Both are greasy.

For water soluble stuff like Green tea extract or apple poly, you can try straight water. It won't be as good as with ethanol in it, but if you apply it after a shower, or put some in your shampoo, it is better than nothing.

Jacob

Reaction score
You could try Elsomresearch.com's products..even make your own custum there. No pg or alcohol..nanosomal...etc

bubka

Reaction score
well good luck with that, no offense, but you will be balled in the same amount of time you would have been balled on no treatment

kento

Established Member
Reaction score
bubka said:
well good luck with that, no offense, but you will be balled in the same amount of time you would have been balled on no treatment

No luck for me :( i'm doomed to be bald??

kento

Established Member
Reaction score
There must be a way to slow down my hair loss problem, i have long hair so isn't to noticable only that i'm thinner on the front, but i want to keep my hair until my age of 30 (now 24) after i make kids i will drop on propecia or maybe better new treatment. Seems that my first step will be healthier diet or only PPG free product with little amount of ethyl alcohol

Jacob

Reaction score
Elsom research has such products, if those are the things you're trying to stay away from. There might be others out there as well.

kento

Established Member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
Elsom research has such products, if those are the things you're trying to stay away from. There might be others out there as well.

I checked their site and sounds really good, but there are two unclear thing about this page because first time i see it.

1< Are they real? No scam company?
2< They can make spironolactone/minoxidil using their formula or i need to do that myself using their product like base?

tnx ;)

kento

Established Member
Reaction score
bubka said:
they are ALL scams, use the big 3, or get the F out

Isn't minoxidil part of the big 3? :)
Propecia no thanks having kids is more important than my hair, maybe latter after i done that
Any Nizoral shampo without SLS?

Nice attitude btw ;) it's not my falt that you are on NW6 but i will give my best not to get there, better hair in your next life ;)

Jacob

Reaction score
kento said:
Jacob said:

I checked their site and sounds really good, but there are two unclear thing about this page because first time i see it.

1< Are they real? No scam company?
2< They can make spironolactone/minoxidil using their formula or i need to do that myself using their product like base?

tnx ;)

1. Yes they're real..they are not scams. Read up on them and Dr. Yechiel.
2. They won't do spironolactone or minoxidil..and I don't know if it'd be a good idea to add it to a topical
of theirs.

Procyanidins have been shown to work just as well if not better than minoxidil. I know..it
doesn't have that darn FDA seal of approval :freak:

kento

Established Member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
1. Yes they're real..they are not scams. Read up on them and Dr. Yechiel.
2. They won't do spironolactone or minoxidil..and I don't know if it'd be a good idea to add it to a topical
of theirs.

Procyanidins have been shown to work just as well if not better than minoxidil. I know..it
doesn't have that darn FDA seal of approval :freak:

Well i plan to start with: minoxidil, spironolactone & Copper Peptides and maybe RU in future if i found legitime place to buy it. But as i said my seborrhoea makes me to avoid using products with chemicals like: PG, etyl alcohol (i'm not sure about this i guess is less irritant than PG), SLS.. But far i see that Dr.Lee 5% Spironolactone Lotion have ok igredients for my seborrhoea. About copper peptides i will get Folligen because don't have SD alcohol like Tricomin, i know that Tricomin is far more better but seborrhoea don't let me to choice. So the main problem is minoxidil even Rogain Foam that have some alcohol in it. About the procyanidins from apple or grape seed extract is ok to me why not but i more trust on minoxidil. I will put them to my regim maybe it will be nice to make some topical with them, zinc and caffeine

Jacob

Reaction score
Lipoxidil.com used to have some alcohol and pg free minoxidil products. Don't know if they still do. I see they still have NanoSal Minoxidil..but I don't recall what's all in it.

kento

Established Member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
Lipoxidil.com used to have some alcohol and pg free minoxidil products. Don't know if they still do. I see they still have NanoSal Minoxidil..but I don't recall what's all in it.

I've seen that product but don't know how legit they are