Honestly, what do you think of MHR?

ineedhairnow

Reaction score
I'm thinking of MHR or BOSELY. I've been so confused, since I've been doing more research, the more unsure I feel about going to any place to get it done. I just want the most professinal place for my transplant, I really don't want a nasty scar. I've seen some, and they scare me.

I already had my consultation with MHR, I have one with BOSLEY next week, and I really want the transplant done ASAP.

HairFarmer

Established Member
Reaction score
If it gets to the point of a hair transplant bic it..

Buy yourself another form of a c*** extension such as a sweet car or boat...The Mr Clean look is in right now....don't let this trend pass you..

ineedhairnow

Reaction score
I really wanna get the transplant over with. MHR and Bosley are the two that I think I can afford. Is it worth it? Or am I better off somewhere else?

Thanks

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
This is a big decision that shouldn't be rushed into. Do some research...Never settle on bargain surgery because you don't have the funds...save or finance or whatever. There's nothing worse than a bad hair transplant. Personally I would never go to Bosley.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bosley is all about wanting peoples wallets.

ineedhairnow

Reaction score
So Bosley is no no? MHR? I don't think I'm rushing into it. I've been wanting one for years. But as far as research goes, how far is enough? MHR told me it'll cost $4.5 per graft, I'm getting 1600-1700 done, it'll cost me almost 8000Gs. I don't wanna jump in, but right now I have the money, it's just how many other places should I go to?

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
THAT IS BANK!!!!!!!! HOLLY CRAP! What norwood are you??? Are there pictures on this site?