Honestly, who had shogun winning that fight?

Cassin

Reaction score
Bad decision...I had Lyoto winning 2 rounds. However...thats what you get when you lay back and let a fight to a decision when you're over confident you won.

hopewas

Reaction score
there is no doubt he won..the judges in mma are getting just as crooked as in boxing..the california athletic commission is crooked..shogun won at least 4 rounds...if not all

hopewas

Reaction score
even fight metric which calculates the number of strikes that landed has shogun winning

Shogunrobbed.jpg

Cassin

Reaction score
Nelson Hamilton
Round 1 - Shogun
Round 2 - Machida
Round 3 - Machida
Round 4 - Machida
Round 5 - Shogun

Cecil Peoples
Round 1 - Machida
Round 2 - Machida
Round 3 - Machida
Round 4 - Shogun
Round 5 - Shogun

Marcos Rosales
Round 1 - Machida
Round 2 - Machida
Round 3 - Machida
Round 4 - Shogun
Round 5 - Shogun

hopewas

Reaction score
judges are either being told to score a certain way in my opinion and being crooked (2 csac officials have been fired for illegal activity/scandal).. or they have judges scoring it as a boxing match instead of an mma match and excluding the kicks. it's f*****g retarded. i've always rooted for shogun and i get pissed when he gets robbed of a deserved victory....just makes me angry for him

Cassin

Reaction score
hopewas said:
. or they have judges scoring it as a boxing match instead of an mma match and excluding the kicks. it's f****ing retarded.

No thats EXACTLY what they do. Keith Kizer posts on the UG now and explained this.

Pretty bad eh?

Maybe the UFC should spend more time fighting for a new scoring system instead of pushing so hard for it to be legal in NY?