hoople's story - (Hair continues to deteriorate. Pics)

hoople

Reaction score

retropunk

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Hair continues to deteriorate. Pics.

Oral - Duta
Topical - Revivogen

Honestly, your hair doesn't look bad from the pictures. What sides are you seeing with Propecia? If you already tried it, did you go down to a 0.2mg dose?

chino20

Established Member
Reaction score

Dude your hair isn't that bad but I know what you mean. Mine is similar, except it appears your hair is very oily? If you shampooed then blow dried it would look better. But yeah, mine sheds a lot and never stops, f*cking annoying and depressing. Try minoxidil twice per day maybe?

hoople

Reaction score

Thanks, i'll come clean, i'm a woman :freaked:. My hair is wet from having just been washed in those pics. You guys give some good advice on here. I could try upping the minoxidil to twice a day I guess.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

your hair looks good...I dont see hair loss at all to be honest.

retropunk

Established Member
Reaction score

hoople said:
Thanks, i'll come clean, i'm a woman :freaked:. My hair is wet from having just been washed in those pics. You guys give some good advice on here. I could try upping the minoxidil to twice a day I guess.

Oh, being a female, you may want to try oral spironolactone and/or Revivogen, or see if you have a thyroid problem, which is supposedly more common in females than males.

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Oral spironolactone and 2% minoxidil.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

foam will help with the density too

G

I would love to have your hair, doesn't seem too bad at all. My hair looked like that 1.5 years ago.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

she is a girl GHG

TonyTheTiger

Established Member
Reaction score

hoople said:
maybe its the minoxidil making you shed more?

I heard women benifit more from MSM and biotin then men. Maybe you should try that

your hair doesnt look bad at all most girls have a line down the middle when they part it.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
:agree: