how do i use rogaine?

G

stupid question i know but i cant figga out how to get the rogain to fill up to the black line. and is it safe to use it on your whole head. i know it says not to use it on the front on the box.

G

someone reply its one of those new applicators. i wanna use it tonight but cant figga the dam thing out. why they gots to make things so complex.

hopewas

Reaction score
doesn't it come with a dropper? if there is a dropper and you don't know how to use it, you're a retard. just apply it to the thinning areas

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
damn hope. after all that talk of wanting DeD to stay, you imply hes a retard. You want to keep him around as a rag doll or what? DeD goes and posts an honest question, on topic and civil,. this is no time to be instigating, Hope.

Rogain has a new applicator that is supposed to make for easier application. Not sure what its about 'cuz I use Kirkland minoxidil too. Just figure it out,. or fill it twice,. you dont gotta be too hard lined about the 1ml application. Sometimes I use 2ml or more,. Its safe to use all over the head, and it does work on more then the crown. It filled in a slight receeding in the corners of my hairline. 'n this is a good post.

cosmo gene

Established Member
Reaction score
Ded Prez

Apply 1ml with the droper and rub it in. It is ok if you apply it after you shower. As for the minoxidil being effective for frontal loss, it is uncertain.
However, you really should consult the archives before you endeavour into the treatments. There is alot you should know about the treatments before you use them. This site can be your best friend for your hairloss situation. It is in your best interest to be a member of it. There are alot of people out there that would otherwise have much more hair if they new about this site. We are all part of the hairloss brotherhood, try to contribute positively and try to help others also.

good luck

G

i finally figgad the dam thing out seems youhave to fill it right side up instead of upside down or it wont fill. maybe next time illl try to be more sober when i try to figga things out.

G

should i be usin summin else besides rogaine like nizoral or summin?

hopewas

Reaction score
flux said:
damn hope. after all that talk of wanting DeD to stay, you imply hes a retard. You want to keep him around as a rag doll or what? DeD goes and posts an honest question, on topic and civil,. this is no time to be instigating, Hope.

Rogain has a new applicator that is supposed to make for easier application. Not sure what its about 'cuz I use Kirkland minoxidil too. Just figure it out,. or fill it twice,. you dont gotta be too hard lined about the 1ml application. Sometimes I use 2ml or more,. Its safe to use all over the head, and it does work on more then the crown. It filled in a slight receeding in the corners of my hairline. 'n this is a good post.

unlike you, ded doesn't seem to take what i say seriously...because he's knows i'm only joking with him.. quit sounding like a baby already..just because you're pissed about your hairloss..don't try use that power as a moderator to make yourself feel better that you have the power to control what others can say or not say.

G

yea you fuckin c*** what da deal wit you callin me a retard? :laugh:

Grantspots

Established Member
Reaction score
DeD PreZ said:
yea you fuckin c*** what da deal wit you callin me a retard? :laugh:
That's so frickin' funny I'm busting a gut. Are you a writer?

jerry grant