How Do You Deal With The Normies In Your Life

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
On here I'm the white knight naive blue pilled bald cuck, but when I tell my close friends and family how this disease is affecting me they all treat me like I'm nuts, including my bald brother and father. I'm apparently taking this all way too seriously and I need to get psychological help. I don't know how the more "red-pilled" pessimistic members in here do it, you guys are too much for me and apparently I'm a total raving lunatic.

Last edited:

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty simple really

ElliotRodger-580.jpg

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
But he had great hair.
So he must have been particularly stupid...
NW3-7 and no woman = the world is crazy;
NW0-1 and no woman = you are crazy

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So he must have been particularly stupid...
NW3-7 and no woman = the world is crazy;
NW0-1 and no woman = you are crazy

Not only hair but I'd say quite good looking like a 7 AND rich as f***, like any one of these qualities should give you a decent chance of finding an average girl, so he must've been a total f*** up.

He probably instantly gave off that creepy vibe even from how he made eye contact, then that beta voice (not so much the pitch but his odd tonality and weird sinister sentence pacing) and it's ogre.

And boy was it ogre.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
they all treat me like I'm nuts, including my bald brother and father

Harsh, the only time i've seen my father cried is when i started my balding journey.
He suffered hell in his youth being a 22y old NW7 disfigured

The normie force is strong within your family, your father has it, your brother has it
zer564.gif

Last edited:

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not only hair but I'd say quite good looking like a 7 AND rich as f***, like any one of these qualities should give you a decent chance of finding an average girl, so he must've been a total f*** up.

He probably instantly gave off that creepy vibe even from how he made eye contact, then that beta voice (not so much the pitch but his odd tonality and weird sinister sentence pacing) and it's ogre.

And boy was it ogre.
he was VERY creepy, at least basing off how we acted in his videos. i wouldn't even be friends with him and this is coming from me who is into a lot of freaky stuff xD

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

And boy was it ogre.

He's not good looking, he doesn't look masculine at all.
Yes he was rich but he lived in Santa Barbara. There are a lot of rich people there.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
On here I'm the white knight naive blue pilled bald cuck, but when I tell my close friends and family how this disease is affecting me they all treat me like I'm nuts, including my bald brother and father. I'm apparently taking this all way too seriously and I need to get psychological help. I don't know how the more "red-pilled" pessimistic members in here do it, you guys are too much for me and apparently I'm a total raving lunatic.

Sometimes I can't help myself but in general it's better for men to avoid discussing looks in public. It just looks really bad to discuss fbody fat, hair, teeth, etc, it's seen as vain and the province of women. Don't discuss it unless (maybe) if someone asks and there's nobody else around.

The blue pill stuff matters as well, you need both pills, you need both personality and looks, contrary to what half the posters here say. That should give you plenty of material for conversation.

If you need to discuss your pain with a live person, see a therapist.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's not good looking, he doesn't look masculine at all.
Yes he was rich but he lived in Santa Barbara. There are a lot of rich people there.

He's decent looking, definitely had the potential to get average girls. I believe he aimed higher than this. I also believe his creepiness ensured he would not even be able to get average girls, or any girl for that matter.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's decent looking, definitely had the potential to get average girls. I believe he aimed higher than this. I also believe his creepiness ensured he would not even be able to get average girls, or any girl for that matter.

He was effete, 5'9, and living in Santa Barbara. He probably had a shot with below-average girls if his social skills improved and his standards dropped.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm not gonna lie, i found him a fascinating character and when it happened i read his whole manifesto and watched all of his videos, he reminded me of myself in a lot of ways, the sensitivity, being half asian, worshipping blonde white girls, divorced parents, etc. but MAN . he was f*****g C R E E P Y. he made my skin crawl. and i didn't think these things until i watched his videos. he didn't have any friends either towards the end, and i can see why

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He was effete, 5'9, and living in Santa Barbara. He probably had a shot with below-average girls if his social skills improved and his standards dropped.
the effete and living in hot people land santa barbara are issues, but 5'9 is average, and even tallish for a half asian or asian. unless you mean compared to everyone there in hot people land its short?

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score

I wonder if age would have helped him also.

Many guys that look a bit feminine and young look better a few years later. Happened to me. Although he was like 23 so I'm not sure.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
the effete and living in hot people land santa barbara are issues, but 5'9 is average, and even tallish for a half asian or asian. unless you mean compared to everyone there in hot people land its short?

It's been noted many times that women find 80 percent of men to be below average, so given that being at the 50th percentile is not good enough. Further, he's not just 5'9 he also has a weak frame, and finally, I suspect that the average is higher in Santa Barbara. People there are rich and marry good looking people and feed their children well. If their children are short, they can afford to give them steroids before puberty to help.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder if age would have helped him also.

Many guys that look a bit feminine and young look better a few years later. Happened to me. Although he was like 23 so I'm not sure.

Either that or he would have gone bald.