How do you guys style your after Foam application?

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
How do you guys style/comb your after Foam application?

I am finding it hard as my hair is medium length on top.

Any suggestions or advice?

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I normally don't style immediately after the application, I let it sit there for like 3-5 minutes, then style and keep checking until it is completely drie. Normally in about 15-20 mins.

G

Whenever my hair becomes long enough to demand styling, out come the clippers. Much easier that way.

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I normally don't style immediately after the application, I let it sit there for like 3-5 minutes, then style and keep checking until it is completely drie. Normally in about 15-20 mins.

Doesnt the foam make your hair hard and crisp though? It does mine, kind of like mousse. Thats what makes it difficult to style.

I wonder how other get around this...

hairforce9

Established Member
Reaction score
blaze said:

Doesnt the foam make your hair hard and crisp though? It does mine, kind of like mousse. Thats what makes it difficult to style.

I wonder how other get around this...

after applying rogaine and waiting 20-30 mins your hair does stiffin like mousse so what i do is i take a comb and comb through the hair to reduce the stiffining then with my hands u rough up my hair i dont gel cuz my hair is too short. but i will say the comb thing i do helps alot although your kinda touging on your hair and loose hairs do fall out.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i try to style it like this, this pic is without rogain foam though, showered first. But it isnt that hard for me to style it like that with the foam, and i think it looks better 2 with the foam.
megxy1.jpg