How Good is Revita Shampoo?

DesertFox

Reaction score
I just ordered some of this shampoo off of Amazon after reading many positive reviews. I however would like to know what real people who battle with hairloss think about this product.

TheBigThree

Reaction score
I think it's good stuff. I think Revita actually stopped shedding for me thus I have more hair. I think you'll like it.

47thin

Established Member
Reaction score
Just don't use it everyday. Twice a week is fine. It will fry your scalp and hair and make it look worse, unless you have really oily hair. Also, I don't think that it alone will regrow hair. Despite what someone said , almost everything in it is rumored to work, not proven- ie caffeine, emu oil, copper peptides, etc. The Keto in it is the only thing that has a large study behind it, and even then, it's not like Nizoral, the number one seller of keto shampoos, makes the claim for regrowth. If it were proven to "work" for hair loss prevention, it would be right there on the bottle of Nizoral!

Also, use a nice thickening conditioner after you rinse it out.

BTW, I did try the everyday use, so this is based on personal experience.

wolfparade20

Reaction score
I'm also thinking of switching Nizoral for Revita. I need to wash my hair everyday becuase it's very oily. What conditioner would you recommend ?

bezerra

Established Member
Reaction score
wolfparade20 said:
I'm also thinking of switching Nizoral for Revita. I need to wash my hair everyday becuase it's very oily. What conditioner would you recommend ?

Revita isn't a shampoo meant to clean your scalp. I would recommend you do a pre washing with a baby's shampoo (Johnson shampoo) and then using Revita.

wolfparade20

Reaction score
bezerra said:
wolfparade20 said:

Revita isn't a shampoo meant to clean your scalp. I would recommend you do a pre washing with a baby's shampoo (Johnson shampoo) and then using Revita.

I'm not planning on using Revita every day, just twice a week (like I'm currently doing with Nizoral). I'll be using a different shampoo the other days.

Maicky

Reaction score
Very good. But I doubt it will regrow any alone. On the bottle it says it should be used at least 5 times a week for positive effects. I use it almost everyday without a conditioner. I have not noticed any problems. If my scalp feels itchy sometimes I would think it´s becouse of the minoxidil. But maybe I´m wrong.

decro435

Experienced Member
Reaction score
22 days after using it daily I had a bad reaction to it. My cheeks were swollen and red. This was probably due to over-use of the product and I still fully recommend it. I'm going to use it 5 times per week now with intervals during the weekdays. I'll cut down even more if I need to, but I'll keep on using it because I like the shampoo so much. I bought enough for 6 months so I can assess it's effectiveness.

If you have inflammation, this is the shampoo for you.