How hard is it to get a skin color match?

CCS

Reaction score
They list the colors on the ordering site, but you can't hold them up to your forehead and see if they match the skin color. When you ordered your first skin piece online, did your forehead look a difference color from the base?

I'd like to make a lot of skin colors in MS Paint, print them out, see which one matches my skin closely, and then print that one out bigger and send it with my order and ask them to give me the base color that matches the color of the print out. Sound like a good idea?

And when you send them hair for a color sample, it needs to be big enough, but not too big. A dense strand as big around as a pencil. Do not send it in a bag or they might not foreward it if it is too big. My advice is to stable it to the order form, since they always foreward that. Just don't get too eleborate with the order form or they might make you a new one and send in the new one. If you want to print hair styles, print them on the back of the order form so they are sure to be sent in. Some of these places will save a dime on shipping even if it compromises the quality of your order.