How it all started

Kuzkatii

Reaction score
When i was younger i had really thick hair i could make nice hairstyles with it, after that i was 18 years old and working out daily with a friend he gave me 2 pills he said it were amino acids i took it, and after the training i took again 2 while later i realized it were anabolic steroids.. I took it in october a year ago 2 months later my hair started to thin i didnt really care about then after another 3 months i was losing alot of hair daily i realized bald spots on my head like lines and patches my body had also created gyno.. i started freaking out i realized it were the oral steroids. I also was high at that moment it got me paranoid i didnt know what to do it ruined my life, i read some things about propecia but i dont wanna use it because i wanna keep my sex drive now a year later im 19 and have really thin hair you can deffenitly see my scalp in the mirror after the shower what should i do? Im thinking to Just shaving it all off and start with anabolic steroids and train 5 times a week and be a bald bodybuilder

bram1988

Reaction score
Oke. Yeah Thats a great idea........ Lets say you get stranded on an island. You find some berries. You eat it, and your hair falls out, you develop gyno, and it develops your muscles. Now the million dollar question. Would it be wise to take this berry again or should you just build some traps and go make a fishing rod? Its beyond me when you notice your body is protesting, people can go on with what they are doing. Listen to your body its the most precious possesion you have.

Vim

Established Member
Reaction score
Taking steroids w/o an AI is what gave you gyno. First, get off steroids and check your hormone levels via a blood test. If the hair loss is triggered by steroids it will probably stop once your body recovers. If not, welcome to the club and have fun picking your topical regimen.

Kuzkatii

Reaction score
No it wont stop after a steroid cycle, once you used it the baldness is activated it just speeds up the process so, i should accept it that i'm going to be bald

eenrak

Established Member
Reaction score
What kind of friend feeds you steroids and tells you it is something else? But if you only took a few pills, it should not be the reason you are losing your hair, and certainly not the reason you developed gyno.
I didn't lose my sex drive on propecia/finasteride as most people on it will tell you.

Kuzkatii

Reaction score
Are you sure about that it wasnt the oral steroids?.. Yeah it were only a few, and he gave me it so i could get the side effects, he was jelous because i had a better life than him. not friends anymore btw