How Long Do Hair Transplants Last? Are They Permanent Or Not?

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like I know that the hair they use for it is from the horseshoe area so it is supposed to be DHT resistant, but what has been people's experience? Has anyone continued to recede or thin out after getting a hair transplant?

R

ravsharan

Of course the hair transplant procedures are well established to give permanent natural solutions for hair loss conditions. You can probably go through the before and after surgeries pictures of various patients. It only requires some time to see excellent results as it may take upto 7 months to give you fuller hair look.

Ravinder

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair transplant is a permanent solution for baldness and hair loss and thus it may last forever after the surgery depending upon few conditions that the surgery has been done on a healthy scalp and the patient is not suffering from any disorder causing hair loss.

ztoz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Like I know that the hair they use for it is from the horseshoe area so it is supposed to be DHT resistant, but what has been people's experience? Has anyone continued to recede or thin out after getting a hair transplant?
My first transplant was about 30 years ago and the hair is still thick and strong