How long is it gonna shed

former

Reaction score
how long does this minoxidil induced shedding gonna last, its been 2 and the half months, although it has calm down a little, there is no sign of regrowth at all... And due to the shed my hair is really shitty rite now... Any 1 with the same situation as me

Lanza

Reaction score
former said:
how long does this minoxidil induced shedding gonna last, its been 2 and the half months, although it has calm down a little, there is no sign of regrowth at all... And due to the shed my hair is really shitty rite now... Any 1 with the same situation as me

Hi. Ive only been on for about three weeks and am shedding. I posted a question but no one replyed as well. I guess these type of questions have been asked before. THe data I have read says anything between 2 to 9 weeks. I suxs cause you get the stage where you dont know if it is making things worse. Speak to your doctor or the chemist.

too bald too furious

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Lanza said:
former said:

Hi. Ive only been on for about three weeks and am shedding. I posted a question but no one replyed as well. I guess these type of questions have been asked before. THe data I have read says anything between 2 to 9 weeks. I suxs cause you get the stage where you dont know if it is making things worse. Speak to your doctor or the chemist.

4 Months is what they say to see the complete hault of hairloss. From month 6 you should start seeing *some* regrowth. But the best results come only at around the 1 year mark.

former

Reaction score
Lanza said:
former said:

Thats why, i am thinking what if minoxidil doesnt work, then i am in deep sh*t..

Lanza

Reaction score
nexus81 said:
Lanza said:
former said:

4 Months is what they say to see the complete hault of hairloss. From month 6 you should start seeing *some* regrowth. But the best results come only at around the 1 year mark.

Thanks for that. It is scary though. Its like taking a cancer cure that causes cancer. We just need to trust I guess. Still suxs though.

Lanza

Reaction score
former said:
Lanza said:
former said:

Thats why, i am thinking what if minoxidil doesnt work, then i am in deep sh*t..

It is not the only thing for you to try. We sound like we are in simiar positions. Both just starting. Maybe we can stay commuicating and offer each other support.

G

Lanza said:
former said:
lets just hope minoxidil will work..

Well I had a huge shed today and came close to crying. I hate this. I relly hate it. I am so depressed

Find my posts about my shed late last year. I felt the same. You will come out of it. Stick with the difficult times and you will come through feeling 100 times better. I took the same advice from fellow posters and I thank them for doing it. They were right!!

former

Reaction score
ya guess we just got to stick with it.. mine kind of stablise, still there is little shedd, but still no sign of regrowth..

Lanza

Reaction score
traxdata said:
Lanza said:
former said:
lets just hope minoxidil will work..

Well I had a huge shed today and came close to crying. I hate this. I relly hate it. I am so depressed

Find my posts about my shed late last year. I felt the same. You will come out of it. Stick with the difficult times and you will come through feeling 100 times better. I took the same advice from fellow posters and I thank them for doing it. They were right!!

Thanks mate. I jxt feel bad about it. I did find this article that helped a bit. I know its normal but my guts says its going to fall out then youre going to realise in six months it is not working and then you will have even less hair.

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/newsletter/ ... =0&thold=0