how long until revivogen starts to work

tommyt123

Reaction score
i've been taking revivogen for about 3-4 weeks now and was wondering what time hairfall started to reduce after starting for people who have had positive results with revivo?

Ginkosama

Reaction score
It doesn't. That's the trick.
Search through the forums, nobody had documented results with Revivogen. You ll only find half *** reports like "Yeah I think it's slowing down, I am not so sure".

Just test their guarantee and ask for your money back.

Clippers22

Reaction score
How long until revivogen starts to work?

lol how much time ya got pal

- - - Updated - - -

Only topical that works is minoxidil

tommyt123

Reaction score
if i could take minoxidil i would but it gave me terrible rings under my eyes after about 7 months of use even though it worked awesomely and i would be tempted to try it again but the shed i got after stopping was terrible and it probably isnt worth trying it again if ill have to stop a few months down the line. I don't really have a choice, i wouldnt take speculative treatments like revivogen if propecia hadnt given me really bad sides. I guess ill just stick with it for a few months and see what happens.

- - - Updated - - -

pretty unlucky with treatments lol

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Some people se results at 3-4 month mark, with sheds and some improvement, and get the top results after 12 month mark.
Some just keep theyr hair and get a litle thickening etc. So it does seem to have a good function.
The sad thing i gues is that most haters really dont stick it out ... just drop after 2 month if they have a shed etc.
Not that many sucksess story's since most leave the forum when they have no more hair problems.. while the whining wankers stay... just look at all the propecia problems and minoxidil sides.. There are 80 % complaints while only 20% great results without sides. Not that many bother reporting good results.. they just leave.
So i say keep going and give us some feedback. Im ordering it my self after 7 years of propecia. Just dropped it after getting some hormone imbalance.. To high estrogen levels makes me retain water and have constant fat face. I will come back and give my report of revivogen works for me

Ginkosama

Reaction score
Some people se results at 3-4 month mark, with sheds and some improvement, and get the top results after 12 month mark.
Some just keep theyr hair and get a litle thickening etc. So it does seem to have a good function.
The sad thing i gues is that most haters really dont stick it out ... just drop after 2 month if they have a shed etc.
Not that many sucksess story's since most leave the forum when they have no more hair problems.. while the whining wankers stay... just look at all the propecia problems and minoxidil sides.. There are 80 % complaints while only 20% great results without sides. Not that many bother reporting good results.. they just leave.
So i say keep going and give us some feedback. Im ordering it my self after 7 years of propecia. Just dropped it after getting some hormone imbalance.. To high estrogen levels makes me retain water and have constant fat face. I will come back and give my report of revivogen works for me

Money doesn't burn itself I guess.
I used it for 8 months, nothing positive happened, just had greasy hair on a daily basis. Enjoy your snake oil.

DarkVctry

Established Member
Reaction score
I use revivogen now and you can't even tell I am dealing with hairloss, here is long haired pix BackofheadSide.jpgTopCrown.jpg