How many hairs do you guys lose a day?

lanukk

Reaction score
I lose around 50 to 75 on average daily. it all comes from the top of my head where i use rogain however which i find very odd. i have diffuse hairloss there. im young and its not realy noticable yet with my hair styles but i dont want it to get any worse.

Rogain story
I actually went a whole day without losing much hair, no more than 10 hairs. I didnt use rogain that morning, checked my hair to see if any would fall out a few times and got nothin. that evening i checked again and nothing but after i put the rogain all over the top of my head and came back an hour later i lost on the spot about 70 hairs.

I dont get that.

amsch

Reaction score
lanukk said:
I lose around 50 to 75 on average daily. it all comes from the top of my head where i use rogain however which i find very odd. i have diffuse hairloss there. im young and its not realy noticable yet with my hair styles but i dont want it to get any worse.

Rogain story
I actually went a whole day without losing much hair, no more than 10 hairs. I didnt use rogain that morning, checked my hair to see if any would fall out a few times and got nothin. that evening i checked again and nothing but after i put the rogain all over the top of my head and came back an hour later i lost on the spot about 70 hairs.

I dont get that.
How on earth do you want to know how many hairs you lose by day? Do you walk around with a magnifying glass at the end of the day and start couting?

evil smile

Reaction score
thats what happened with me and rogain. and it didnt matter, i would lose all thick hairs too. i stopped it and have been on finasteride for a year which hasnt done jack other than take my itch away.