How many happy with EXACTLY what they have now?

DarklyCharming

Established Member
Reaction score
I was curious how many of us would be stoked to be guaranteed to have exactly what we have now. Hang on to it for the rest of our lives. I for one, would be damn thrilled. Just maintenence would make my day.

Cassin

Reaction score
Good question.

My hair was so awful when I started, after 2 years of treatments I would be more than satisfied to keep what I have now.

We are fortunate that now is the time when we have stuff that works. Imagine going 15 years ago. Sometimes we come across someone who has been on the treatments for 10 + years keeping what they have, using only Proscar and Minoxidil, it's rare and they never post more than a few times but they are around proving that stuff works for a long time.

They all same the same thing, they have been using their treatments consistantly not missing days or taking time off. This is what I am trying to do, staying consistant and strict. It's not like it takes long, 5 to 10 minutes a day total to keep what I have, and gain a little more ground. If I just keep up with it, I think I can at least go into my forties with the Big Three. :)

EDIT: LOL and it looks like we have one right now who is hitting 10 + years http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions ... hp?t=14077

smudge

Established Member
Reaction score
It's all relative really. If you have been a NW6 or 7, you might be happy being a NW3 or 4. You do see a lot of people with aggressive male pattern baldness getting hair transplants that do not even touch their crowns. When I see those, I think, "what was the point of that, your still bald!" As for me, I'll never be satisified until my hair returns to 100%, or atleast 100% unnoticeable that I'm thinning.

Deaner

Reaction score
I don't think I'll ever be truly happy unless my hairline returned to pre-male pattern baldness and my head entirely thickened up (pretty much 100% recovery, or at least 90-95%). But I'd be way happier with this than I would losing even more :p

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ah, yea:) Just keeping what I've got now would be awesome! My choice of treatment has been a very good choice for me indeed. But even if I no longer could see improvement but rather just maintained what I have now, hey, that would be cool!

Greg

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I would be very very happy...........

KevinW

Established Member
Reaction score
I would be happy with what I had last summer. I hope treatment will get me to that point and beyond.

But a guarantee of keeping the hair I have right now forever?... you f-ing bet!

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I would be happy with what I had, oh, maybe 15 years ago.

Jaygee

Established Member
Reaction score
Since the length still covers any signs of thinning, I would be more than happy to keep what's there.