How many shampoo's are in your shower?

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
These are the shampoos I've accumualted over the last 7 months in my quest for a good shampoo.

Nizoral
Dr. Lee's Regrowth Shampoo
Nioxin
Diametress (my main poo)
Biolage Hydrating Shampoo (good stuff)
T/Gel (Once every couple of weeks)
Infusium (I don't use but still sits there)
Vive For Men Thickening (sucks ***, But still there)
Neutrogena Anti Residue Formula (once every couple of weeks)

I actually use the Infusium to clean the minoxidil residue off my brush. Works pretty good for that.....

So what's in your shower?

The Gardener

Reaction score
I hear ya... I think I have more shampoo than my girlfriend!

Nizoral (3x week)
Infusium 23 (my basic stuff)
Paul Mitchell Shampoo 1 (my 'mild' shampoo)
Joico Chelating (buildup remover, use 2x month, or after a swim)
Redken Headstrong (a thickening shampoo, use when going out and I really don't know why because it doesn't make a visible difference)

Three of these shampoos also have conditioners associated with them, a total of 8 bottles on my shelf! Some man I am, huh?

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I use...

Nizoral
Garnier
Tricomin cond and shampoo
T/Gel

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dont understand why Tony Montana wants to bone his own sister but anyways.....

I use nizoral,Loreal Vive,Garnier Fructise,Infusium 23,T-gel.

jx

Reaction score
BadHairDecade said:
blue said:
Works like a champ

Not for me...

you said the same thing about the Vive thickening shampoo and i've heard it is really good from a lot of other people. i just bought some today but haven't used it yet.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
jx said:
BadHairDecade said:
blue said:
Works like a champ

Not for me...

you said the same thing about the Vive thickening shampoo and i've heard it is really good from a lot of other people. i just bought some today but haven't used it yet.

yup that's my opinoin....I think it sucks big time....That doesn't mean it wont work for you. One of the things i really hate about it (vive)is that it smells like cheap cologne. There's way too many perfumes in that stuff. That and it leaves my hair feeling thinner than any other shampoo does.

The only "thickening" shampoo that works for my hair is Diametress. I'm sure other people think it sucks but it works for me.

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I just got my Tricomin restructuign conditioner and revitalizing shampoo. Ill let you guys know how it pans out.

Tony Montana

The Gardener

Reaction score
Chujgcha said:
I am looking for a good hydrating shampoo...any suggestions guys?

I once had straw-like and brittle hair and tried a few 'hydrating' shampoos to see if they would help. In my opinion, they all sucked. They left crazy buildup on my hair, weighed it down (the LAST thing I need) and sucked. I got a tip from my hairstylist and it turned out that I did not need a hydrating shampoo, what worked instead was a 'clarifying' shampoo that removes buildup! Once I used it, the brittleness was washed away and my hair felt very smooth and clean. In effect, the dryness and brittleness of my hair was NOT caused by my hair being dry, but it was a result of my hair having too much buildup on it. The buildup gave my hair a coarse feel. Now, this is just my experience and it might not apply to you, but if the hydrating shampoos suck for you like they did for me, it might be something to keep in mind. Cheers.

helpmefindmyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
Man, I went to get my haircut today.

While I was waiting I started checking out all of the shampoo they sell. I picked up about five different bottles and read the ingredients.

There were 3 ladies waiting to get their haircut too.

I kind of felt like I was on Queer Eye but I didn't care.

I wanted to shout to the ladies "I'm reading all this sh*t because I'm losing my hair. I'm not gay. I swear."

It didn't help that I picked up Elle magazine but Christina Aguilera was on the cover and there were some hot pics of her inside.

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The Gardener said:
Chujgcha said:
I am looking for a good hydrating shampoo...any suggestions guys?

I once had straw-like and brittle hair and tried a few 'hydrating' shampoos to see if they would help. In my opinion, they all sucked. They left crazy buildup on my hair, weighed it down (the LAST thing I need) and sucked. I got a tip from my hairstylist and it turned out that I did not need a hydrating shampoo, what worked instead was a 'clarifying' shampoo that removes buildup! Once I used it, the brittleness was washed away and my hair felt very smooth and clean. In effect, the dryness and brittleness of my hair was NOT caused by my hair being dry, but it was a result of my hair having too much buildup on it. The buildup gave my hair a coarse feel. Now, this is just my experience and it might not apply to you, but if the hydrating shampoos suck for you like they did for me, it might be something to keep in mind. Cheers.

Which clarifying shampoo do you use again????

The Gardener

Reaction score
Tooooony... my fwriend.. how you doin'?

My clarifying shampoo is Joico Resolve Chelating. Another excellent clarifying shampoo I used to use is Paul Mitchell Shampoo 3, which I am actually considering switching back to because it is a bit more mild than the Joico, which is VERY strong and I would not recommend using it more than once a week to prevent stripping your hair.

Andrew

Established Member
Reaction score
list of shampoo

My list of shampoo in toilet:-

1. Nizoral 2%
2. Neutregena T-gel
3. H&S anti dandruff shampoo
4. Follow Me Green Tea Shampoo for Scalp care
5. Folligen Shampoo and Conditioner from Skin Biology
6. Biolyn Hair Serum (to mix into my shampoo)

I wash my hair twice a day... each time using different shampoo...

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The Gardener said:
Tooooony... my fwriend.. how you doin'?

My clarifying shampoo is Joico Resolve Chelating. Another excellent clarifying shampoo I used to use is Paul Mitchell Shampoo 3, which I am actually considering switching back to because it is a bit more mild than the Joico, which is VERY strong and I would not recommend using it more than once a week to prevent stripping your hair.

Thanks MAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

extremekicks

Established Member
Reaction score
Nioxin
Head and Shoulders
2% Nizoral

Might try Paul mitchel # 3 suggested by farmer i mean gardner

Pce