how much apple poly phenol is in apples?

CCS

Reaction score
the water soluble ones in apples did better much better than minoxidil, but the ones from grapes were halfway between.

so I'm taking grape seed extract, eating an apple a day, putting grape seed extract powder in my minoxidil, and going to use organic apple vinegar as the acid that stablizes my spironolactone cream.

My question though is how many grams of polyphenols are in just one apple? And how much is in vinegar and apple juice? Are they mostly in the skin or the pulp or the juice of the apple? Different ones work sinergistically, so I hope the grape seed ones and the grape juice I drink help. I doubt it will help a lot though since many people who eat these foods still go bald, and there is not enough of a difference for people to notice that diet affects baldness. I suspect that only topical megadoses will have minoxidil like effects.

The topical concentration needed is near 1%, so that is 10mg per day topically. I don't know how much gets absorbed, or what a mega dose taken orally would do to the rest of the body. Anti-oxidants are good in synergy, and can be bad in megadoses.

CCS

Reaction score
someone on HLH said that the study is only advertized by the sites that sell it, and they can't find it anywhere else. So i have to question it.