how much etc

VOVVIE

Established Member
Reaction score
How much does hairlosstalk make for sponsering pop ads and banners about propecia from merck?

Cassin

Reaction score
VOVVIE said:
How much does hairlosstalk make for sponsering pop ads and banners about propecia from merck?

Fairly rude question don't you think?

Would you walk up to someone you don't know and publicly ask them what they make?

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
VOVVIE said:
How big is your penis, and how old is your grandma?

HairLossTalk.com

PS... there are no popup ads on this web site. If you are seeing some, that is because you have adware installed on your computer from browsing free p**rn web sites.

stevieb

Reaction score
I got a dick :lol: ....YAY!!!......it's 2 inches :eek: BOO!!!!.....off the floor :shock: .....YAY!!!!

G

VOVVIE said:

How much money do you make selling oranges by the side of the road?

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
VOVVIE said:

probably a fraction what the other hairloss sites make with their dozens of ads for merck, pharmacia, lasercomb, multiple transplant surgeons, and several other "sponsors".

Not one pop up add on this site. Sounds like you have some adware in your browser my friend.
Look into Ad-Aware from Lavasoft to remove it....It's free!

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Damn, finally got to post here......... :woot: had to click off all 10,000 pop ups.

Man, what sort of question was that.............FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!! :doh:

d_umberly

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes my dick still pops up but I have never made any money on it.

Oh crap maybe I read the question wrong. I get so confused :freaked2:

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Where is VOVVIE ? i wanna hear his response.

!

VOVVIE

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah.. um.. i was in a bad mood or some sh*t.. and i kept getting pop ups of propecia.. i didnt mean to sound mean or cynical or anything.

G

I must say, not a good question. However I do think HairLossTalk.com could have said the followong to VOVIE:

none of your business :lol:

Instead of everybody giving those answers.