how much folligen to use, and how often?

grass

Reaction score
Just started using folligen + emu oil. How much folligen cream should I use? Can you using too much be harmful? Also, should I use it every day? Anyone?

Sean68

Reaction score
its difficult not to just slap loads on when youve just bought it but its creator (inventor?) dr pickart says to apply it every other day.

grass

Reaction score
I've been aplying it when I wake up and when I go to sleep everyday..
If your only supposed to use it every other day, does that mean 2 applications like rogain, or only once a day. Also, does anyone know any dangers of using it more frequently?

grass

Reaction score
I have a lot of lighter hair and a lot of vallus hairs, and I found out after I ordered it about
the stuff for blondes but so far It has not discolored my hair. It does however lightly darken my vallus hair which make my hair look better:)

So anyone got any good results from this product?

Private Ryan

Established Member
Reaction score
grass said:
I've been aplying it when I wake up and when I go to sleep everyday..
If your only supposed to use it every other day, does that mean 2 applications like rogain, or only once a day. Also, does anyone know any dangers of using it more frequently?

should be fine to use more often. many use it on their face once or twice daily. but from Dr. Pickart, his feedback is generally 4-5time per week produce the best result for hair.

should be once daily.

grass

Reaction score
thanks for the info!

my scalp is no longer dry after just a week of this stuff..