How much is it going to cost and what do I need ?

redunculous

Reaction score
Can someone have a look at my pics and tell me how much roughly its going to cost me hair count wise and price wise?

I've been on the big 3 for a fair while now and whilst its pretty much stopped the hair loss completely I have seen no growth back so I'm starting to get some info on transplants.

My initial pictures are here

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=58115

My latest ones are these

[attachment=1:3e0vbxyj]hair 002.JPG[/attachment:3e0vbxyj]
[attachment=0:3e0vbxyj]IMG_0979.JPG[/attachment:3e0vbxyj]

I know nobody is going to be exact but just a rough guess so I get an idea of the damage this mess my head is in is going to do to my wallet

Thanks all

Attachments

• hair 002.JPG
    hair 002.JPG
    225.1 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_0979.JPG
    IMG_0979.JPG
    169.5 KB · Views: 204

redunculous

Reaction score
How much do you think I need ?

I understand full well I'm not going to get back my hair from 10 years ago

What do you think the count is to give me a decent look.

KP211

Established Member
Reaction score
.I would consider your age and how you might be balding in the future look at your dad that might be a good indicator.But it looks like your male pattern baldness isn't that bad right now.

redunculous

Reaction score
His hair was never as bad as mine even when he was 50 (hes now 70 and its taken its toll but thats to be expected)

I'm 29, I feel the finasteride and the rogaine has definitely helped but I just don't see it helping enough.

If I go down the route of concealers then its going to become extremely difficult - I already use nanogen which I find colour wise to be superb but it makes my scalp itch and it appears under my nails if I scratch it even very gentle.

17-25,000 - really that much? Damn thats a lot. I had figured max 15 and hoped it would be closer to 10.

Thanks for the replies

s.a.f

Reaction score
redunculous said:
17-25,000 - really that much? Damn thats a lot. I had figured max 15 and hoped it would be closer to 10.

I'd go with your prediction.

skyhigh1999

Reaction score
Why anyone wouldn't go with Dr. Pathomvanich in Bangkok or his student in Chiang Mai, is a mystery to me. Must be a lack of information or something. With Dr. Path you get 95th percentile work for >25th percentile pricing. He is very well known for doing excellent work using the latest techniques and would likely charge around 10k or possibly even less for the work that you need done. I suggest that you do the research yourself.