How much should I sell my van for?

CCS

Reaction score
It has two sliding doors, 7 seats, 152,000 miles, blue book good condition is $2500, fair condition is $1900. I fixed almost all the mechanical stuff. The clear coat on top is peeling. The head liner drooped, so I put 6 staples up there. And the downstream oxygen sensor went bad, but is not needed for gas milage like the upstream oxygen sensor. There are a few small stains on the floor I could not get out, but otherwise very clean inside. No window cracks, and everything works.

I've been offered $1500. I was told by people who saw it that the small dings in the side bring the value down a lot, though I think they are just minor cosmetic issues.

What do you guys think? Can I expect to get blue book? Should I take the $1500 offer? Or should I run it on Craigslist for a week or two and maybe lose this offer? Does minor body damage really lower the value that much?

s.a.f

Reaction score
CCS said:
There are a few small stains on the floor I could not get out

Why do I have a bad feeling about this?[attachment=0:2usticd2]vanwater1.jpg[/attachment:2usticd2]

Attachments

• vanwater1.jpg
    vanwater1.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 131

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Why sell your van? Keep it to remind you of where you lost your virginity............... :whistle: Better yet, convert it into a Scooby gang van. Just think how many cases you could solve like what happened to JayMan, Taug, GHG, Kyle and Metalheaddude?........... :whistle:

oni

Reaction score
Just think how many cases you could solve like what happened to JayMan, Taug, GHG, Kyle and Metalheaddude?........... :whistle:

.................................................... :whistle: