How much…

Anarch

Established Member
Reaction score
…shedding do non-balding heads shed in a day?

After a month on inositol (still waiting for my Fincar), my shedding went from 50-100 in the shower for the last few years down to an average of 10, consistently for the last few weeks. I don't think this is a coincidence or a phase, and perhaps my hair-loss was do to a lack of one certain nutrient, inositol.

I wonder how much non-balding women shed in a day.

So far I'm only taking inositol, B12, and St John's Wort.

s.a.f

Reaction score
DO NOT COUNT SHED HAIRS IN THE SHOWER !!!!! its irrelevent. :nono:

Its not how many hairs you have in your sink its however many you have on your head.

Everyone sheds women, children, Brad Pitt.... its when you dont see hairs in the shower/pillow that you should worry because then you'll be bald.

Worrying about shed hairs just leads to stress and parania there is no accurate way of telling how your hairloss if any is by looking at shed hairs.

Please Admin can you paste this msg somewhere to stop the shedding threads that we get every week.

Fundi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeh, you can lose over 100 a day and have a perfect head of hair (My friend's hair is everywhere but has thick, perfect NW1 hair) and another lose 30 a day and be balding badly. I think it depends how quickly these hairs are replaced.

However, surely losing less hairs a day is a good thing....