How noticeable are things like pitting from a hair transplant on a shaved head?

cuckthorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do people really notice sh*t like this if they don't know what they're looking for? I look in the mirror and even though I'm shaved at a zero guard, I can see the little pits and shadows (looks like black dots) from the shitty hair transplant I got 11 years ago. Is there anyway to conceal this crap? I'm finally coming to terms with shaving zero guard and the long FUT scar that I've had SMP into but is still very noticeable... but I just HATE having these pits. Considering getting SMP all over and calling it a day.

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do people really notice sh*t like this if they don't know what they're looking for? I look in the mirror and even though I'm shaved at a zero guard, I can see the little pits and shadows (looks like black dots) from the shitty hair transplant I got 11 years ago. Is there anyway to conceal this crap? I'm finally coming to terms with shaving zero guard and the long FUT scar that I've had SMP into but is still very noticeable... but I just HATE having these pits. Considering getting SMP all over and calling it a day.
You are ugly and stupid.Its over for you,b**ch.

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ugly, possibly. Stupid is relative... stupid compared to you? You obviously have some degree of mental retardation and are possibly inbred? Did I guess that right?
You are the definition of stupidity,you filthy fagggot.
You had a transplant,and you ended up balder than ever.Where did you have your hair transplant done?In Thailand?Thats stupidity you b**ch.Things like that happen only to stupid people like you.The DR. is still laughing at you,and there is nothing you can about it ,you filthy b**ch.That"s stupid,you faggggggggggot.

Last edited:

cuckthorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are the definition of stupidity,you filthy fagggot.
You had a transplant,and you ended up balder than ever.Where did you have your hair transplant done?In Thailand?Thats stupidity you b**ch.Things like that happen only to stupid people like you.The DR. is still laughing at you,and there is nothing you can about it ,you filthy b**ch.That"s stupid,you faggggggggggot.
Good one lol

carlpoppa

Reaction score
Just SMP it. Can you get another transplant?

cuckthorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just SMP it. Can you get another transplant?
No more transplants. They actually look good like 5% of the time and I can't even maintain with meds. I'm still pretty good looking with the zero guard and you're right... SMP is the perfect solution

whatintheworld

Reaction score
You really need to see some SMP cases on video and in real life before taking the plunge, I have seen numerous in person and the coloration is off, on a shiny bald head it just looks unnatural.

cuckthorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You really need to see some SMP cases on video and in real life before taking the plunge, I have seen numerous in person and the coloration is off, on a shiny bald head it just looks unnatural.
I have been researching and observing it for years and I got it on my old FUT scar. When done right even I cannot tell the difference between it and my actual hair stubble. Even when zooming in on pictures under different lighting.