How to apply copper peptides and essential oils

kelly649

Reaction score
Currently I'm taking 1.25mg Proscar daily and applying a copper peptide nightly. I'm thinking about adding essential oils, but am wondering when to apply them. Is it ok to apply the oils at the same time I apply the copper peptide spray (either before or after) or should I alternate days (one night apply the copper peptides and the next night apply the oils). thanks.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
Are you using any kind of carrier base (jojoba oil, grapeseed oil, emu oil) to hold your essential oils.

I think you'd apply your copper peptides first, and then the essential oils.

Dr. Pickart has written that applying emu oil directly after applying CPs helps push the CPs further down into the follicles.

I have my essential oils mixed in w/ a jojoba oil, grapeseed oil, emu oil base. I'll apply tricomin therapy spray before bed, followed immediatedly by my emu w/ essential oils application.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is my personal bet with a lotion wit essential oils. I don't use any animal oil.

the lotion is applied to bedtime and wash your hair in the next morning.

Ingredients Hair Tonic: Jojoba esters, Limanthes alba, Borago officinalis, Rosa moschata, Oenothera biennis, Persea gratísima, Serenoa serrulata, Butyruspermun parkii, Rosmarinun officinalis, Lavandula officinalis, Melaleuca alternifolia, Origanum vulgaris, Thymus vulgaris, Laurus nobilis, Anthemis nobilis, Ocimun basilicum, Salvia officinalis, Mentha piperita, Foeniculum vulgare, Citrus limonun, Carum petroselinum, Eugenia caryophyllus.

Its name: Oropelum

Armando