How to do youre own hair transplant

Ian Curtis

Established Member
Reaction score
Lol! But once I actually thought about asking here the possibility of doing a homemade hair transplant. Well, for those whove done it, u think its possible or not?

richlocks

Established Member
Reaction score
haha.. actually doesn't look too bad.

Thing for this guy is.. he could get an FUE session and sort out his issue.. he's got great donor and no diffuse thinning. Ideal.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ian Curtis said:
Lol! But once I actually thought about asking here the possibility of doing a homemade hair transplant. Well, for those whove done it, u think its possible or not?
You can always do a nice botch job youre self.. but i wouldnt try it...
I can probably give you a butcher jobb with a scalpel a hammer, needle and string if you want it cheap lol :p

ali777

Reaction score
richlocks said:
haha.. actually doesn't look too bad.

The video is well funny :punk:

However, I bet in HD or normal daylight that glued on hair would look crap.

CCS

Reaction score
Ian Curtis said:

I thought about it, and I think all the hais would die, and you'd have infections and scars and shock loss. If any hair did grow, it would point the wrong way. You'd not be able to get the 1000's done that you need. Blood and pain would make you stop after the first 5. Maybe 200 if a dedicated friend did it, and you'd be a freak for it.

You'd have to do it FUE. If you did strip, you'd die or have to rush to the ER as soon as he made the cut. You can't do it on your own head without help. As soon as you cut in, a big drop of blood would keep you from seeing what you are doing.

CCS

Reaction score