How to get Propecia working faster

rapidfrontal

Established Member
Reaction score
Somewhere on this website, I believe, there is a graph that shows that if you take an elevated dosage of Dust for the first 10 days that the buildup in your system will occur about 2 months faster than if you take the normal dosage from day 1, giving results that much quicker. Is anybody familiar with this and if so does it also work and is it recommended with Propecia?

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
my advice is stick with the big three. Don't experiment yet. Just stick to the proven stuff first. If that doesn't work then take the kitchen sink approach.

stabone1979

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't think dutasteride yet, I have read many posts about people getting wrinkles and sagging skin on dutasteride b/c the lack of dht in the collagen tissues weakens them.

rapidfrontal

Established Member
Reaction score
I guess I'll take your advice again, I guess I am a little nervous to face the shedding phase coupled with the fact that my front is disappearing so fast. I feel like I don't have the 3+ months that this stuff might take to start working.

Pirate Commander F.B.

Established Member
Reaction score
No this is not necessary with finasteride. It takes a long time for Dutasteride to reach what is called it's "steady state". Steady state refers to the amount of dutasteride in the bloodstream I believe, I'm not 100% clear on this issue myself. Basically it takes a lot of time for dutasteride to "build up" in your bloodstream. With finasteride this happens much faster (just a couple of days).

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dutasteride is not approved for male pattern baldness treatment. They make stopped during phase 2 trials claiming that there would not be a market for the product(bullshit). It's a risk taking any drug, get educated on the fact's that's the best way.