How to grow facial hair?

daffyduck

Reaction score
I'm not sure if there's any scientific or more on a natural/herbal way of growing facial hair fast? I'm 24 and have a generous amount of beard but I would also want to have facial hair on my jaw line.

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Just look at Men in your family,do they have thick facial hair ? If they dont,chances are that you wont develop proper facial hair either.If it really bothers you,try MIN but it could result in undesirable side effects.

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score
Only part of my facial hair i can't seem to grow is my mustache, also my sideburns are a issue too, they have always been thin when i grow them (not thickness but in width)

daffyduck

Reaction score
i don't even have a sideburn... tsk tsk tsk

if i try putting on MIN, chances are i will be having irritations on my face because of itch

well, a friend of mine tried rubbing rum/rhum on areas he wants hair to grow... im not sure whats the progress of it... i believe there won't be no effect haha

HughJass

Reaction score
Are you asking because you want one of those ghey thin beards like this-

thinning06.jpg

because thats a big no-no

:nono:

Petchsky

Reaction score
Man, how do people manage to shave so neat and accurately.

Don't think there is anything you can do mate, although I have heard of facial hair transplants, but from the pics i've seen the only people who do that are ZZ Top wannbies

daffyduck

Reaction score
@Petchsky: nice signature! kept on laughing on that! haha

i wanted to have wide sideburns, not the thin ones. because i have read on some articles that to make the attention not to focus on the head it would be better if we grow facial hair.

by the way, i haven't tried buying finasteride yet and i'm planning to start it today since its september1. should i keep my voice down when talking to the pharmacist about finasteride? other people might laugh?

daffyduck

Reaction score
@aussieavodart: that picture surely is gay... the way he looks at the camera (freaky), and i guess nobody would want to place their head against a wall for a camera pose... hahaha

but his beard is looking good, see how it is connected to his mustache.

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Petchsky said:
Man, how do people manage to shave so neat and accurately.

I dont think they use razors....They use a combination of Hair clippers and Scissors of various types.I actually tried to trim my thick beard to a chin strap but I messed it up with the sideburns part and had to stick with the goatee.
I guess these guys go the barber on a routine basis.BTW I usually ask the opinions of guys at http://jefffsbeardboard.yuku.com/ when it comes grooming my beard....

HughJass

Reaction score
a discussion forum dedicated to beards and bearding. Love it!

topics include-

"Shavedown and 2nd attempt! "

"Second Major Beard Attempt "

"summer beard FAIL 2010"

"Follow Up to 1st Handlebar Stashe Attempt"

"Riding a motorcycle with a beard "

"ALMOST caved and shaved... "

:punk:

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I noticed a high growing boost as a side effect of topical minoxidil. A old 5 days beard i now get in 3 days. Mesured my 3 days beard before i shaved it last time, it was hoovering between 1,5 - 2 mm long. I also gained alot of densiti.

There is a forumblog of a guy who used minoxidil on the face to grow out a better beard on google somewhere

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
aussieavodart said:
a discussion forum dedicated to beards and bearding. Love it!

topics include-

"Shavedown and 2nd attempt! "

"Second Major Beard Attempt "

"summer beard FAIL 2010"

"Follow Up to 1st Handlebar Stashe Attempt"

"Riding a motorcycle with a beard "

"ALMOST caved and shaved... "

:punk:

Whenever I get bad beard days I seek their help.... :woot:

cuebald

Reaction score
what is the point of beards