How to Keep Testosterone levels down?!!!

eentity

Reaction score
Hey guys............i think i'm one of those peeps that experiences oily hair after starting Propecia. I've heard from many sources that it's due to an increase in free Testosterone from taking propecia.

My question is, does anyone know any for sure answers to how to keep Testosterone levels down in the body. What foods, excersize, etc...

I've heard some peeps say that Excersize increases testosterone levels, and other peeps say that excersize uses up testerone (decreasing it). Which one is correct?

also what does stress do to testosterone or Oil production in the body. All this hairloss stuff has been worrying me alot lately, totally stressing me out. Let me know.........thanks so much

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nobody EVER says how long they've been taking finasteride. And yet, no peice of information could be more vital.

Its rediculous.

If you're still in your first month, dont worry about it. Testosterone is just 'backing up' because its not being converted to DHT. Your body will sense that theres high levels of Testosterone and produce less, balancing itself out naturally.

eentity

Reaction score
oh yeah sorry about that.

Just finished my 8th week on Propecia.

Do you think 8 weeks is a little long to still be experiencing excessive oily hair?

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Kinda, yah. Are you using Nizoral? Highly recommended for scalp health.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
check his regimen it says he has been using nizoral too.

wombat

Reaction score
Chop your balls off. This is scientificly proven (no sh*t) to stop baldness as well.

Seriously though, why would you want to? The finasteride is capable of countering way more DHT than what is produced by the slight increase in testosterone from using it! And testosterone is good for you.

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
BadHairDecade said:
check his regimen it says he has been using nizoral too.
Maaan, I dont have time for that :wink: