How To Not Cure But Postpone Balding

leftyguy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok. I have male pattern baldness. I'm at the stage my hair is really really thin and hard to shape but I dont have any bald spot or noticably reciving hairline yet. I tried drugs and had side effects. I accepted that I will be bald soon and decided to shave it all once it comes. I'm losing hair currently but not aggressively. I have aroud 10-15 hairs falling in shower and 1-2 hair falling each time I touch my hair which wasn't the case before. I heard balding guys experience a lot more so i'm hoping maybe I have some time left. I'm wondering how long it might be. And Whats the best treatment like dht blocker shampoo not to cure but postpone it as much as possible?

DivineWiseOne

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tesla violet ray machine on my experience will halt it bare minimum, and most likely grow new hair.

A vintage one is expensive which is the one I have I can't talk about effects from the cheap or new ones as I have no experience.

Supplements such as iodine, msm , zinc and vit bs can only help and should in your system anyway especially iodine.

Getting blood flow to the head, great diet and breathing properly will also help greatly.