How would you rate my hair loss now?

toocoolforhair

Established Member
Reaction score
It's been a while since I posted a picture. I had one done recently for a passport photograph. Would you say I am now a bonafide norwood 3 heading into norwood 4?

Me.jpg

Boondock

Reaction score
It's hard to tell the density at the front when it's so short, but it does look as though you're in the realms of Norwood Land now.

patrik

Established Member
Reaction score
ok fair play, if u dont want to lose any more hair id get on propecia, unless it doesnt bother u in which case just keep using the hair clippers, lol.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Try buzzing on 0, closest you can get without using a razor. You still have enough up top that if you buzzed it on 0 it would make the thinning less obvious. That and grow some facial hair. I find that without a frame up top that having one on the bottom of my head (beard, stubble) helps anchor the eye and recovers a little balance in the face.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Yep I'd call it NW3 and a little bit.

toocoolforhair

Established Member
Reaction score
I've decided to have a go at being completely bald so I'll post a pic when the head blade arrives. I think I'm starting to reach the stage where I can't pull off a buzzcut.

Odie

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude you would look awesome with a 0 buzzcut and stubble ... guy at work looks very simialr to you and he gets loads of chicks :)