How you can help put Procerin out of Business

DownWithProcerin

Reaction score
Procerin is really pissing me off. After I read that article on this site about them, I've seen even more fake "CONSUMER REVIEW" web sites. Since they're such frauds, they can't get good ranking on Google the legitimate way. They have to pay for sponsored ads. I looked into it and found that EVERY SINGLE TIME someone clicks on a Procerin ad, the company gets charged almost $3.00!!!

These guys must have a huge budget for deceiving people because they are all over the sponsored ads.

Here is what I think EVERYONE should do:

1. Go to Google. Type in "Procerin"
2. On the right side in the sponsored ads section, CLICK ONE OF THE LINKS IVE DESCRIBED BELOW
3. Let the page load fully until it stops, then CLOSE IT.
4. You will have just taken THREE DOLLARS out of their pocket and they will have gotten nothing in return.

If we can get 50,000 people to do this, and NOT BUY the product, we could put them out of $150,000 in no time.

HERE ARE THE SITES TO CLICK ON

DONT CLICK THEM HERE - ONLY CLICK ON THEM IN THE SPONSORED ADS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE PAGE ON GOOGLE:

Procerin Review
Hair loss treatments that work
Full review of leading treatments
productwatch.net

Hair Loss Product Reviews
We Compare and Review the Top
Hair Loss Treatments on the market
www.consumer-review.net

Procerin for Men
90 Day Guarantee. DHT blocker stops
hair loss and regrows hair in men.
www.procerin.com

Hair Loss Advice
In-depth review of leading
hair loss treatment options
www.wellness-review.com

Hair Loss Products Rated
Independent Reviews and Ratings of
Leading Hair Loss Treatments
www.e-consumer.org

They want to hurt people? Fine, we will hurt them back. Im sick of these assholes lying to helpless hair loss sufferers. We have a way we can directly affect their wallets and I plan to do it.

HairLossTalk.com - if you really care about consumers you should make this thread a sticky forever!

The shedder

Established Member
Reaction score
Damn the cool name "procerin" almost got me. Or is it propecia? HAHAHA.. my humor is rancid

Kramer3

Established Member
Reaction score
Great idea! I'm so tired of companies like procerin spamming the internet and luring in desperate people who know nothing about hairloss. Everyone on this site is aware of scam's and catch on right away but unfortunetly not all sites are like this one.
Let's bankrupt procerin!

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Just so everyone knows how these work, they wont be billed if you click and click and click and keep clicking. The first click is recorded along with the time of day, and your IP address. If you click again right away, and from the same IP, they wont be billed again. I dont know if there is a 24 hour timer or a 30 minute timer that resets and they're billed again or not, but I know just sitting there and clicking wont do what you might think.

HairLossTalk.com

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Theoretically, yes, but they've got some pretty good anti-fraud click thingamagigs on Google. I sponsored an ad once and tried changing my IP and they still only registered one click. Not sure if they plant cookies onto the machine to identify it as the same machine and therefore prevent double clicking, or if they go by nameserver as well as IP. Doubtful on the second one.

HairLossTalk.com

twmajors

Established Member
Reaction score
Did it, wish I could do it a thousand times more!

uratramp1

Reaction score
uratramp1 :)
HairlossTalk said:
Just so everyone knows how these work, they wont be billed if you click and click and click and keep clicking. The first click is recorded along with the time of day, and your IP address. If you click again right away, and from the same IP, they wont be billed again. I dont know if there is a 24 hour timer or a 30 minute timer that resets and they're billed again or not, but I know just sitting there and clicking wont do what you might think.

HairLossTalk.com

...this is very true - i know a little about 'internet security' & of course there are many simple ways around it - though many not be legal in your country. Howver, folks please remember that 'downwithprocerin' did point out several procerin sponsored sites U can visit VIA GOOGLE -- EACH 1 of these 'clicks' will sure cost them - i have been reliably informed - so let's start 'clicking', and laughing at these sad scumbags! :)