How's this combination sound for a relaxed regimen?

Glapots

Reaction score
I plan to use Nizoral I also plan to use it with Elvive thickening shampoo - any opinions on this combination?

I want to know fully the impact of using Nizoral Shampoo. I've done a bit of research and I'm still a bit confused. I've come across statements liek the followng - "Nizoral also decreases testosterone levels": Does this include Nizoral shampoo or is this just for the oral format?

Can Nizoral be considered to be just like applying a shampoo like head & shoulders or T-Gel or is it like using a prescribed drug?

I take antideppresants - am I at risk?

Please let me know of any other possible sde effects of using this shampoo - Thanks!

Bone Daddy

Established Member
Reaction score
That combination won't do much, other than making your scalp better off (nizoral) and making your hair thicker in apperance (thickening shampoo). Yes Nizoral has been compared to 2 % minoxidil results, but only when combined with finasteride. If your scalp is fine, the nizoral might cause problems. (burning, inflamation) And from what I've read, you have to go through tons of thickening poo's to get the right one that works for you. I don't think your other medication matters, your not swallowing the crap.