HT55's story - (3 hair transplant's totalling 2000 fu's)

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Just moved over here from hair loss help. From what I have been reading this forum is fair and balanced. The other forum is biased towards clinics and some of their crazy beliefs.

I have had 3 hair transplant's totalling 2000 fu's over the past 8 years. I have also been on/off rogaine and Propecia for 10 years so I can help guys who are thinking of quitting ( big mistake if you like your hair).

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: NEW GUY

We aren't ALL that great... but I am flattered.

I killed this guy back in 1992 at a parade. Me and my little cousin were spinning fishing weights on line and released and it went up really high and hit a guy in the head and he died 3 days later.

So we aren't all that good.

Back in 1997 me and my cousins were at Nana Grants annual Christmas party and our newborn cousin Skyla kept going near the fire place so we walked away and 5 minutes later skyla was up in flames and died 4 months later.

We really aren't all that great.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

KielMcK said:
We aren't ALL that great... but I am flattered.

I killed this guy back in 1992 at a parade. Me and my little cousin were spinning fishing weights on line and released and it went up really high and hit a guy in the head and he died 3 days later.

So we aren't all that good.

Back in 1997 me and my cousins were at Nana Grants annual Christmas party and our newborn cousin Skyla kept going near the fire place so we walked away and 5 minutes later skyla was up in flames and died 4 months later.

We really aren't all that great.

Are you having sides from finasteride? lol

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

Kiel, are you sure you are not mixing those popsicles you have down in the basement with some shrooms............................ :innocent:

RaginDemon

Reaction score

DoctorHouse said:
Kiel, are you sure you are not mixing those popsicles you have down in the basement with some shrooms............................ :innocent:

:stupid:

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score

RaginDemon said:
Are you having sides from finasteride? lol

No sides at all on 1.25 mg/day of finasteride. I found that Propecia side effects forum and thought all that stuff was very common. I stopped finasteride for 3 years and had to have another hair transplant. I went back on finasteride about a year ago and thank god it grew back most of the hair I had lost as I had a bald spot on my crown that doesn't exist anymore and I have not had any hair transplant work in the crown

Cassin

Reaction score

HT55 said:
Cassin said:
welcome aboard!

You will probably favor this area then...

viewforum.php?f=46

Thanks. I never had any sides so I try to stay away from those posts. I don't doubt they are real for some people though

Gotcha. I assumed you had based on this.

HT55 said:
I can help guys who are thinking of quitting ( big mistake if you like your hair).

My mistake.

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Those popsicles are getting extra cold down there all alone.... you had betta come downstairs and enjoy one... I've got GRAPE

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

Kiel, I was thinking more like CHERRY. :innocent:

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

No thanks, I think I will stay with the CHERRY. At least I can be sure no one's tried it before me. I am not into sloppy seconds. And some popsicles can be really sloppy and messy if they have BEEN AROUND TOO LONG.

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score

yeah thats def true... I like flavor ice the best. Sometimes after I eat half of it I wait for it to melt into liquid and have myself a quick slurpy drink. It tastes like one of those tinee drinks and is quite delicious.

Newguy: I'm glad you came to our forum. it is alot better here then most others. Do you like wiffle ball? you outa come up to the attic... I got a whole chest FULL of perforated wiffle balls and 3 unused plastic yellow bats.

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score

HT55, ive been on both forums, is say this one is a lot more optimistic and i think that has a lot to do with the story section where people can keep track of their progress and get feedback along the way. Plus the succes stories section is a major inspiration and pretty much convinced me to start the big three which has been going pretty well and only on month 4 or so. I like the way this forum is set up better, it seems like HLH only has one real section anyone uses which is the general one , and the hair transplant section people just stay in there, there is no crisscrossing of ideas. Overall id say this forum is better but i find that most of my questions are answered faster (for better or for worse) over at HLH because of all the people jammed into one section.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

this forum is one of the better ones for sure.

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Dogs3 said:
HT55, ive been on both forums, is say this one is a lot more optimistic and i think that has a lot to do with the story section where people can keep track of their progress and get feedback along the way. Plus the succes stories section is a major inspiration and pretty much convinced me to start the big three which has been going pretty well and only on month 4 or so. I like the way this forum is set up better, it seems like HLH only has one real section anyone uses which is the general one , and the hair transplant section people just stay in there, there is no crisscrossing of ideas. Overall id say this forum is better but i find that most of my questions are answered faster (for better or for worse) over at HLH because of all the people jammed into one section.

HLH was great until the Armani rep starting making all sorts of claims (like everyone has 10K + donar) and then the moderator locked the threads and prevented new threads even though the Armani rep never showed ANY proof of his claims. I questioned this with the moderator and was given a week suspension.

Most people know the names involved but i'm not going to give them any credit over here

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score

damn thats screwed up man, that must have happened in the hair transplant section right bc i didnt notice it in the general forum? Probably giving money to the sight to advertise.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

HT55 said:
Cassin said:
welcome aboard!

You will probably favor this area then...

viewforum.php?f=46

Thanks. I never had any sides so I try to stay away from those posts. I don't doubt they are real for some people though

too many whinny girls here and there