htfc_2007's story - (age 16, Norwood 2-3)

htfc_2007

Reaction score
hey im 16 and i think that im starting to go bald, ive always had a high hairline since I was a child but it seems to be getting worse, on the norwood scale im about 2 or 3. Ive noticed it a lot recently because ive had some comments at school like 'your gonna go bald' or had my fringe pushed back by some of my 'mates' who then go on about it. My hair is thick but i always have to brush it forward to cover up my temples.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
Re: New Member

haha yea man i got the same comments at school by friends and non friends cos i always had a weird hairline,slightly receded and definitely higher on one side (the right)

i wouldnt worry about those kinda comments,people lose hair ,it happens.As you are quite young id suggest going to a dermatologist to see if you have male pattern baldness (male pattern baldness).You might want to try rogaine 5% foam and nizoral 2% shampoo but def get yaself checked over by a derm/Doctor.

good luck :)

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score

You probally wanna go to toplace and get a wig. Try to find CCS on here and ask him all about it.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

you start going bald at 16? that really sucks.

k3nn7i

Established Member
Reaction score

I don't know why but recently I noticed the age of hair loss sufferers are getting younger and younger...

RaginDemon

Reaction score

it does seem that way.