huge panic attack!!!!

baldinglikeamofo

Established Member
Reaction score
My life totally sucks!!!! Being bald really blows!!!

I just did an assessment and I've lost more ground then ever!!!!

I mean i've tried almost everything.

I'm on the REAL avodart in addition to the REAL propecia DAILY

I'm using spiranolactone for 2 months now, and even started ASCJ9 a week ago..........AND NOTHING

Nothing is stopping this damn catastrophe!!!!

This hairloss is incredibly aggressive, nothing can stop it!!

And the worse part of it all is that it is DIFFUSE hairloss, so I'm going from a norwood 1 to a norwood 6 immediately.

Why did god have to do this to me? Why couldnt he have mercy on me and let me bald normally, like a normal man, at least I could have seen it coming.

At least I could say like everyone else, look I'm starting to loose hair at the temples and now at my crown.

Instead its like, HEY LOOK, I'm a bald mother f**ker. Its just catches the world at a suprise. its not gradual or anything.

why couldnt i be one of those guys that has propecia work for 10 to 15 years..............

worst part of it all, is that now instead of having women like you for who you are, for you looks and your soul, instead the only ones that will come to you are the ones that want to cling to your money or that type of sh*t.

somebody shoot me, i hope i go to sleep and never wake up

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
first question how long have you been on these ? if < 6 months, you might just be experiencing a shed.

hairloss is a slow process but you need to discover what helps you soon. what worked for me:

minoxidil
fluridil
RU

if you r using propecia AND duta, this means most likely you don t care about sex as much as hair. in that case i think 200mg of RU a day would be worth a try.
PS: I am NOT a doctor.
PS': Doctors know sh*t.

baldinglikeamofo

Established Member
Reaction score
Finfighter: your right about not taking both. But I bought a six month supply of propecia and I'm trying to finish it off. Thats why it overlaps with my dutas

I've been on avodart for 8 month now

I'm been on propecia for 1.8 years now

All my medications are 100% authentic. The only one which isnt is my cyproterone because its illegal in the USA. I haven't use it yet, I plan to use it as a last resort. However, I think it will do jack sh*t. I studied the molecule, its as useless the spironolactone everyone (including me) uses. Sprio basically a placebo, but I use it anyways because I'm desperate and something is better than nothing.

My hair is curly and my hairloss is diffuse, hence it was hard to detect until I lost A LOT OF IT.

I dont care about my sex drive. I only care about the way I feel about myself.

I've taken the hair dx test, according to the test, I will not respond to propecia

I havent started RU yet because of the lack of good results of the users out there and because I'm waiting for my order of CB to get here. If I had all the hair in the world right now, I'd would give RU a trial. But right now, I have so little time to save what I have, I have to concentrate what will help the most.

I have bought a 2 month supply of fluridil.....I used 2 caps, and then tossed it away as its very hard to fit in my regimen. I'm trying to work out to and I sweat profusely and I'm already using spironolactone and ascj topicals.

By the way, i forgot to mention, I also use keto on a daily basis.

I got my ascj from Kane. Cost $500. Its difficult to measure 7 mg with my digital scale, so my topical will not be always consistent. I have no faith in ascj. I got it because I'm desperate.

Basically everything i use is because I'm desperate.

Oh my the way...Enden, your right. Doctors dont know jack.

As you guys can see I have bought and considered everything under the sun except for camel milk which none is available for purchase in the USA.

Ende

Reaction score
waynakyo said:
if you r using propecia AND duta, this means most likely you don t care about sex as much as hair. in that case i think 200mg of RU a day would be worth a try.
I get severe systemic absorption from 50 mg RU58841 once a day. If you need 200 mg before that happens, you should change your vehicle. I'm using 20 mg a day with great results. I don't recommend more than 25 mg for each application, which should be once a day. Prostrakan probably used 50 mg a day during PSK3841 phase I (application twice a day), and 25 mg a day during phase II (application once a day).

Ende

Reaction score
baldinglikeamofo said:
your right about not taking both. But I bought a six month supply of propecia and I'm trying to finish it off. Thats why it overlaps with my dutas
Don't... It may compromise your result.

baldinglikeamofo said:
All my medications are 100% authentic. The only one which isnt is my cyproterone because its illegal in the USA. I haven't use it yet, I plan to use it as a last resort. However, I think it will do jack sh*t. I studied the molecule, its as useless the spironolactone everyone (including me) uses. Sprio basically a placebo, but I use it anyways because I'm desperate and something is better than nothing.
Using an oral anti-androgen is a really bad idea. You'll suffer from heavy side effects, and probably induce hypogonadism, since it reduces LH.

baldinglikeamofo said:
I havent started RU yet because of the lack of good results of the users out there and because I'm waiting for my order of CB to get here. If I had all the hair in the world right now, I'd would give RU a trial. But right now, I have so little time to save what I have, I have to concentrate what will help the most.
I'm the only one who has used a vehicle which has been proven effective in a RU58841 study, and I see great results! People who claims that it doesn't work, use experimental vehicles! You don't even need to mix the solution every day!

Ende

Reaction score
baldinglikeamofo said:
I dont care about my sex drive. I only care about the way I feel about myself.
We all know how hair loss affects your self-esteem, but if you think that's bad, wait until you're impotent from use of medications, and see how it affects you when you've to reject attractive women because of it.

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ever tried any growth stimulants? Minoxidil or even micronizole nitrate?

baldinglikeamofo

Established Member
Reaction score
MrBastard said:
Ever tried any growth stimulants? Minoxidil or even micronizole nitrate?

I tried minoxidil 2% for a short while (for a few months) in my early 20s when I couldnt tell if I was balding or not and people always laughed when I told them I though I was....

I was very bad with compliance plus it gave me dark circles. Being of Mediterranean origin, its very easy for me to get dark circles.

But now at this point I may pick it up again.

thanks for the reminder.

Rabid

Established Member
Reaction score
baldinglikeamofo said:
I'm using spiranolactone for 2 months now, and even started ASCJ9 a week ago..........AND NOTHING

Why no oral spironolactone? Way more effective than topical from my experience. I now have a huge crop of peach fuzz completely out of nowhere extending far below my hairline... :jackit: True, it's not terminal... (yet :innocent:)

but you don't have a receeding hairline, just diffuse? :bigun2: :firing:

Any of us with highly aggressive loss who are not going down without a serious medication-fueled fight can only really do one thing. Stick out the most powerful, comprehensive regimen for 6 months and see what happens. Are you having any sides?

But even if you were tested as a great responder to RU, I'd be surprised if it halted all shedding completely during the first week, so perhaps stick with it a few months. Or maybe you'll be the first ASCJ9 success story. :punk:

How much and where to get the Dx test? Thing is, those 70% figures you quoted leave a lot of room for error, so has taken the test really changed anything about your approach?

Hoppi

Reaction score
I would consider adding Eucapil and/or minoxidil. Or maybe RU.

Also erm, did any other health issues coincide with your hair loss? Particularly digestive pains, or issues involving fat such as cholesterol, gallstones or body weight? IMO the liver is usually the cause of male pattern baldness and fat and bacteria/parasites seem to be the most common factors that weaken the liver.

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If you got sides from 2% minoxidil i dont think starting 5% now sounds like a good plan... Copper peptides and RU(or maybe ASJ as you want to start...) sounds like a good way to go

Dont listen to Rabid about oral spironolactone. It got really high sides %

cuebald

Reaction score
I tried Oral spironolactone 200mg daily and it gave me Gyno (real gyno, that is tender, "hard" tissue growths under the nipples, not the fake "my man boobs look chubby, but it's not because I'm overweight, it's because of the finasteride I swear" gyno many finasteride takers claim to get)

I never had any other sides from spironolactone apart from that and a very mild lowering of libido (I could still "get it up" and do everything required...)

baldinglikeamofo

Established Member
Reaction score
Rabid: I havent tried oral spironolactone, Im afraid it may cause my balls to shrivel up. I'm still in my late 20's, maybe I'd do it If I was in my 40s. What dose of spironolactone are you on?

I got the dx test from my doctor. I think it was $300 a test each.

hoppi: I'd tried Eucapil for 2 days, but its difficult to keep it in my regimen.
I havent tried copper peptides...I havent heard many success stories. Have you tried it? What kind of solution do you use it in? How much do you use, 1% or 2%....

Other than my hairloss, I'm pretty healthy young chap. I've done all the liver function tests, all normal and expensive.

I do have sebhorheic dermatitis though pretty bad on my face. I use to think my hairloss was from that, but I started accutane for a few months to control it, but it did nothing to help my hairloss.

zayin

Established Member
Reaction score
did you manage to order CB-03-01? I've used ACSJ9 for a couple of months now..nothing to report tho...stains like hell tho...
I was told that CB0301 is still in production and will take at least 3 more months!

zayin

Established Member
Reaction score
From kouting, i paid a lot for it, but is 450 for a gram now. I paid 5 times that....