Hugo's Story - ( 27 /Thinning and confused)

Hugo le Grande

Reaction score
Hi all,

Found this site today and through reading the countless stories told, I already feel a sense of relief.

On to my story...

I am 27 and around the start of the year, in certain light, my hair appeared to be thinning. I dismissed it initially but it has since worsened. I haven't noticed any large quantity shedding on my pillow or in the shower and, to me, the thinning pattern doesn't expressly match any of those on the Norwood scale as the front and crown haven't really changed as far as I can tell.

It's been a pretty sudden onset that has begun to affect my confidence and led me to constantly eye my reflection. My father began balding in his 40s and is a 6 on the Norwood scale now that he's in his 60s.

I've attached pics of the thinning with dry hair and no product. I am able to conceal it quite well when styled but it is particularly noticeable when my hair is wet.

Can any of the learned folk on here give me advice on the action I should take? I have read much on propecia, rogaine and nizoral and I'm willing to give them a go if suggested.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 184
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    431.7 KB · Views: 200
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    327.3 KB · Views: 189
  • 4.jpg