Human Growth Hormone Releaser

parlad

Reaction score
I've read that over-the-counter human growth hormone releaser can regrow hair. Has anyone heard this or know anything about it? Does it really work?

billythekid

Established Member
Reaction score
there was a post somewhere where a guy claimed he did regrow his hair using HGH, but it was the expensive, injected type.
i also remember reading the post and there was no proof to his claim, so i can't say whether or not it was legit.

i doubt OTC drugs could have anywhere near the same affect. i think HGH releasers just stimulate the production of HGH. maybe this has a toll on the body or some kind of other side affect.

you can increase HGH levels naturally with allot of exercise, proper sleep and a low GI diet.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Where Can I get the GABOB stuff???
Seems to be pretty rare...??????

Gaba with Vitamin b6 is the best bet so far.... Cheap and easy to get..I take it everyday...before going to bed...Sleep better, and the side-effects are funny too.. Take between 5 grams to 18 grams a day for max results. Increase 5x your HGH after 90 minutes. Running is good..30 seconds sprint increase HGH by 500%...

RAKBS

Established Member
Reaction score
You can find a large selection of GABA and other HGH products at bodybuilding.com. I doubt Walgreens would have it.