Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
Harie said:
I didn't know if this really pertained to hair loss, but since it's the experimental section, I figured why not.

I was just wondering what everyone's thoughts on this subject were.

http://educate-yourself.org/cancer/bene ... ul03.shtml

Hydrogen Peroxide ("dioxide" :lol: ) is great stuff. No medicine chest should be without it.

I've always used it full strength on cuts and scrapes (after washing) - and have also used it (full strength / sometimes cut) for a mouth rinse when I had some gum problems.

Got an earache? Heat some hydrogen peroxide and drop a few drops into your ear - let it stay in there for as long as possible.

Recently I've been doing a 30 second daily mouth rinse w/ "Listerine Whitening" (do this in the shower while I'm waiting for my Revita to soak in :) ) and I haven't checked the ingredients in that stuff but I'll bet it contains Hydrogen Peroxide, by the way it foams white (stuff expands while in your mouth too - weird).

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I purchased 35% food grade H2O2 and am going to dilute to a 3.5% solution with distilled water & put into a nasal pump & inhale it 2x/day.

I'm wondering if the additional oxygen in my blood will result in hair growth, or if it will increase the balding process?

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
Harie said:
I purchased 35% food grade H2O2 and am going to dilute to a 3.5% solution with distilled water & put into a nasal pump & inhale it 2x/day.

I'm wondering if the additional oxygen in my blood will result in hair growth, or if it will increase the balding process?

Harie - you're brave. Sounds too extreme for me :)

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
SO COOL!!

Check out the video of this guy flying a "Jet Pack" in Central Park, fueled by . . . You guessed it - Hydrogen Peroxide !

Available to the general public soon for only @200,000 each :)

Go to http://www.msnbc.msn.com/ and look for the link "Man Flies Jet Pack in Central Park" under the Video category.

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hair_tomorrow said:
Harie - you're brave. Sounds too extreme for me :)

It'll go along nicely with the daily needling. :)

joseph49853

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Daily hydrogen peroxide use might open yourself up to major oxidation, and the build-up of free radicals and an increased risk of cancer. Btw, I'm still needling 3x a week to really great success though, and just added caffeine to my regimen.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
By "needling" are you guys talking about those derma rollers or somthing similar?

If so, and along that same vein, I've always heard that when you rub shampoo into your scalp - NOT to use your fingernails but the ends of your fingers. But I recently read where someone in the biz recommends using your fngernails as it helps somehow w/ the scalp.

So figure wtf, and use my fingernails (gently) 1 - 2 x per week. Is that aything like needling?

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
joseph49853 said:
Daily hydrogen peroxide use might open yourself up to major oxidation, and the build-up of free radicals and an increased risk of cancer. Btw, I'm still needling 3x a week to really great success though, and just added caffeine to my regimen.

I read many stories on Friday about people curing cancer with H2O2. Especially prostate cancer. Plus, cancer can't live in an oxygen rich environment. From my reading, it seems that only certain oxidants are harmful, and some are very good for you.

Joseph - What transport agent did you use for your topical caffeine?

Hairtomorrow - I use the Scalp & Skin roller. Using fingernails is somewhat like dragging a needle along your scalp. One member of HLH does that along with his needling.

docj077

Reaction score
Harie said:
joseph49853 said:

I read many stories on Friday about people curing cancer with H2O2. Especially prostate cancer. Plus, cancer can't live in an oxygen rich environment.

What???

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
docj077 said:
Harie said:
joseph49853 said:

I read many stories on Friday about people curing cancer with H2O2. Especially prostate cancer. Plus, cancer can't live in an oxygen rich environment.

What???

Google cancer and oxygen. Just from the 1st page of results:

"Cancer cells despise oxygen. In fact, oxygen therapy is a favorite among many of the alternative clinics we've researched"

"Dr. Otto Warburg received the Nobel prize in 1931 for the discovery that unlike all other cells in the human body, cancer cells do not breathe oxygen"

"Oxygen therapies have great potential in the treatment of cancer. As early as 1931 Dr. Otto Warburg won the Nobel Prize in his work of what causes..."

"The cancer cell has an acid pH and lack of oxygen"

"Cancer hates oxygen..."

joseph49853

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've well aware of both the benefits and risks. Just realize hydrogen peroxide can be a double-edged sword. And realize not everything under the sun has been studied. Too little of something could be just as bad as too much. Just because hydrogen peroxide is over-the-counter and ubiquitous doesn't mean it's completely safe in full concentration either.

Perhaps something like carbamide peroxide is a lot safer, while being far more cost-prohibitive. But still, daily exposure has the potential to cause toxicity, possible mutagenicity, and yes, cancer. That's all I'm saying.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Re:

joseph49853 said:
I've well aware of both the benefits and risks. Just realize hydrogen peroxide can be a double-edged sword. And realize not everything under the sun has been studied. Too little of something could be just as bad as too much. Just because hydrogen peroxide is over-the-counter and ubiquitous doesn't mean it's completely safe in full concentration either.

Perhaps something like carbamide peroxide is a lot safer, while being far more cost-prohibitive. But still, daily exposure has the potential to cause toxicity, possible mutagenicity, and yes, cancer. That's all I'm saying.

bump this thread!

http://www.foodgrade-hydrogenperoxide.c ... utFGHP.pdf

GeminiX

Reaction score
So to save people digging around the internets, can we have a quick summary? How can using hydrogen peroxide benefit hair-loss sufferers?

It sounds like something my hairdresser would use to colour my hair :)

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
GeminiX said:
So to save people digging around the internets, can we have a quick summary? How can using hydrogen peroxide benefit hair-loss sufferers?

Do your homeworks and go digging..then we can talk.

a little hint:

http://www.wipo.int/pctdb/en/wo.jsp?IA= ... SPLAY=DESC

Been taking hydrogen peroxide for the last week..god I have energy! It is 1:16 A"M. and cant go to bed! Took it today before my run! this is awesome! :punk: Cheapest supplement ever! Taking 35% food grade diluted in water .. a couple drops..

GeminiX

Reaction score
squeegee said:
GeminiX said:

Wow Squeegee, why the constant bad attitude lately? I just asked a simple enough and reasonable question.

I looked at some of the links posted here and the first thing I saw was the usual chaff and guff from the herbalist quacks quoting things made by people decades ago which seem irrelevant.

I'm only asking for a brief line or two to help myself and others quickly assess this treatment.

edit: Ok, I looked at the link in your updated reply, but it's hardly brief.

Put yourself in the shoes of typical readers, just a line or two summary of what this treatment does.

Does it help DHT? Does it help blood flow? Does it clean the scalp in some way? Something like that is all.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
GeminiX said:
squeegee said:
GeminiX said:

Wow Squeegee, why the constant bad attitude, I just asked a simple enough and reasonable question.

I looked at some of the links posted here and the first thing I saw was the usual chaff and guff from the herbalist quacks quoting things made by people decades ago which seem irrelevant.

I'm only asking for a brief line or two to help myself and others quickly assess this treatment.

edit: Ok, I looked at the link at your updated reply, but it's hardly brief.

Put yourself in the shoes of typical readers, just a line or two summary of what this treatment does.

Does it help DHT? Does it help blood flow? Does it clean the scalp in some way? Something like that is all.

I am ok tonight Gem shut up! lol Stop being estrogenic! LOL

GeminiX

Reaction score
Meh, forget it. I wish I hadn't shown an interest.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
GeminiX said:
Meh, forget it. I wish I hadn't shown an interest.

I just found that thread by googling it GEM because I was taking that sh*t as I trial.. Been reading it for a while and decided to try it.. and wow! amazing! Also dunno if it can help yet but been reading a lot on DHT and effects on N202 and others stuff.. this is why.. I will try to come out with more details.. DKK-1 Lipoprotein A can also have effects on N202 and dht ..tough to explain all that..it is squished in my brain right now..oh common Gem! :smack: :pint:

GeminiX

Reaction score
squeegee said:
oh common Gem! :smack: :pint:

I would like to go on record and say that I am far from "common".
*cough*