I am 29 years old and want to start a regimen! Need recommendations! Please help!

arbowman

Reaction score
Hello. I am 29 years old and am at #2 on the Norwood scale. I would like to start a treatment regimen to maintain the hair I still have and to hopefully thicken up the hair on the top of my head that has been thinning. I have done some research and my plan is to begin using the combination of Nizoral shampoo and 1 mg Finasteride but before I begin this regimen I have a few questions. Any advice or recommendations are greatly appreciated!

What is the best online source for Finasteride 1mg? I am looking for a cheap and reliable source. I prefer to buy Propecia for the peace of mind but Finpecia is ok with me because it is cheaper but it must be genuine. I really do not want to be ripped of by being sent some fake pills or no pills at all.

Should I start using Minoxidil now or should I do the Nizoral and Finasteride regimen for a year or so and then do a results comparison to the hair I have now?

I will be posting pictures before I start using the Nizoral and Finasteride. Thanks in advance to anyone with any recommendations or advice! I am really excited to get started!

MGZ

Established Member
Reaction score
Proscar is the same as Propecia, same company - MERK.
Buy Proscar for around $70, cut them into quarters and it lasts for 4 months. This was recommended to me by my Dermatologist. Proscar and Propecia are chemically identical.
I wouldn't use minoxidil until you deem Finasteride useless.

I've been taking Proscar for 3 months, no sides so far except some cramps here and there.