I Am Going To Lose My Hair, Because Of F****** Gyno

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Took finasteride for a year and got permanent puffed out and bloated nipples with slight fat accumulation as a result. Didn't go away when I quit.
Tried a topical lotion with very small amounts of estrogen (0.005%), further nipple burning and bloating occured.
Now I'm about to dump $160 on RU58841, and I can bet my house on the fact that I am going to get further gyno from that as well.

Everything that has to do with androgens and estrogen gives me gyno. EVERYTHING. When I took Finasteride I had to stop taking T3 for my thyroid because T3 slightly increases estrogen and it caused my nipples to burn all day long.

At this point I wouldn't even be surprised if minoxidil started to give me gyno.

So once it turns out that I can't use RU, I am pretty much fucked. What's left?
CB which is so damn expensive and has hardly any success stories, we don't even know the right concentration or vehicle.
PGD2 inhibitors like Seti and TM which are weak as sh*t and rarely even give maintenance let alone regrowth.

f*** having this pussy-*** body, I don't know if my hair is more sensitive to DHT or my chest to estrogen.
My doctor is an a**h** who won't put me on Arimidex or Tamoxifen.
Unless I bring him labs that show I am too high in E2 he will not prescribe anything for me so I will somehow have to make sure that they show a high result.

I CAN'T let myself go bald because of something as f*****g stupid as this, but I just don't know what to do anymore.

pete_love

Reaction score
I'm really surprised at the emphasis on meds, meds and more meds. Various regimens with with loads of unreliability.

Would FUE not be an option for you? Pretty much safe bet with the right surgeon. High initial outlay but you will save a lot of money in the long run. Doesn't mess with your body, libido etc - just wondering why this is never really promoted much on here?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's gonna be like 2-3 years before I'm economically in a position to get one, and I'd rather not to be honest - I have my reservations about hair transplants.

I am at the moment simply concerned with securing maintenance for the next 2-3 years until whatever good solution like Histogen or Replicel comes along and then I should be able to afford that and get it done.

So drugs are the only realistic solution for me at the moment and even those are expensive enough once you have to buy experimentals because you cannot take Finasteride.

P.S. I forgot to mention that even with a hair transplant, the maintenance problem remains if you cannot take Finasteride or any antiandrogens. The hair behind the hair transplant will just continue to fall out in that case, and you'll have wasted money and look horrible.

Last edited:

cyrusthegreat@hotmail.com

Established Member
Reaction score
No expert.

Have you considered just ordering these or other aromatase inhibitors yourself online and monitoring your own T and E to see if lowering E will help with your issue?

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Iuntil whatever good solution like Histogen or Replicel comes along and then I should be able to afford that and get it done..

Please don't rely on this. It will most likely be the same old story........another 5-10 years

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It won't be another 5-10 years histogen is in phase 3 and they've already released fairly impressive numbers and they have plenty of funding.

Mattias

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Took finasteride for a year and got permanent puffed out and bloated nipples with slight fat accumulation as a result. Didn't go away when I quit.
Tried a topical lotion with very small amounts of estrogen (0.005%), further nipple burning and bloating occured.
Now I'm about to dump $160 on RU58841, and I can bet my house on the fact that I am going to get further gyno from that as well.

Everything that has to do with androgens and estrogen gives me gyno. EVERYTHING. When I took Finasteride I had to stop taking T3 for my thyroid because T3 slightly increases estrogen and it caused my nipples to burn all day long.

At this point I wouldn't even be surprised if minoxidil started to give me gyno.

So once it turns out that I can't use RU, I am pretty much fucked. What's left?
CB which is so damn expensive and has hardly any success stories, we don't even know the right concentration or vehicle.
PGD2 inhibitors like Seti and TM which are weak as sh*t and rarely even give maintenance let alone regrowth.

f*** having this pussy-*** body, I don't know if my hair is more sensitive to DHT or my chest to estrogen.
My doctor is an a**h** who won't put me on Arimidex or Tamoxifen.
Unless I bring him labs that show I am too high in E2 he will not prescribe anything for me so I will somehow have to make sure that they show a high result.

I CAN'T let myself go bald because of something as f*****g stupid as this, but I just don't know what to do anymore.

Sorry to hear that you have bad sides with finasteride . How long did it take for you to start experience gyno? and what does did you take?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I took a Proscar cut into 4ths, so 1.25 mg. It gradually got worse over months, but my nipples started getting puffy and itching within the first week. Then they stopped itching, and just kept slowly getting puffier over the next few months.

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This might just be me being dumb but is it possible to use topical estrogen, along with a very low dose of an aromatase inhibitor? That way you have a higher concentration of estrogen in your scalp and some of it does get absorbed, but it wouldn't be as big of a problem because you're blocking some E from forming in your body with the AI?

Not sure if this is even possible, just throwing out ideas

EDIT: You can buy tamox legally online as a research chemical

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
idk if this was covered, but why don't you try microdosing finasteride? hell, I am going to try.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am going to sound like an absolute d*** for saying this but is hitting the gym and pulling off a bald look a possibility for you? After dropping all meds and taking a healthier lifestyle some finasteride victims managed to get rid of all their side effects

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
idk if this was covered, but why don't you try microdosing finasteride? hell, I am going to try.

I am microdosing it topically.

This might just be me being dumb but is it possible to use topical estrogen, along with a very low dose of an aromatase inhibitor? That way you have a higher concentration of estrogen in your scalp and some of it does get absorbed, but it wouldn't be as big of a problem because you're blocking some E from forming in your body with the AI?

Not sure if this is even possible, just throwing out ideas

EDIT: You can buy tamox legally online as a research chemical

Yes, that's what I'm going to try. Perhaps Tamoxifen would be better though as I only have sides in the nipples so the E doesn't bother me elsewhere., and I'm worried about Arimidex backfiring hair-loss wise.

I am only 12 days on this estrogen lotion but I really have a hunch that it could seriously deliver over 4-6 months especially combined with RU. Estradiolbenzoate is probably the safest estrogen to use as a male, it kicks hard into the cells and has probably the shortest half life of all estrogens. So it has a good chance of latching onto the hair follicles and what misses will be metabolised fairly quick. Certainly much safer than 17-beta.

Now the goal is mainly to curb the side effects. I think tamoxifen + a little DHT gel on the nipples would probably work.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am going to sound like an absolute d*** for saying this but is hitting the gym and pulling off a bald look a possibility for you? After dropping all meds and taking a healthier lifestyle some finasteride victims managed to get rid of all their side effects

Iunno man, my ears stick out a lot, and I have tons of moles on my head, shaving my head would be a nightmare unless I got all of those surgically removed. The whole ordeal would be a pain in the ***.

I'm going to try to find whatever solution I can before I give up completely.