I Believe That..

Pall

Established Member
Reaction score
We won't be bald at the end in this century,but we should maintain hair with finasterid and minoxidil until....

Have any sirious experiment started yet? Hair Clone or a miracle pill , or a new type of propecia ? Nothing yet? ohh ................... :? :roll: :roll: WHEN?

G

They should develop a pill that targets the hair root alone, Although I use finasteride, I don't know for sure what damage it is doing...

G

Autumn Tears said:
We won't be bald at the end in this century,but we should maintain hair with finasterid and minoxidil until....

Have any sirious experiment started yet? Hair Clone or a miracle pill , or a new type of propecia ? Nothing yet? ohh ................... :? :roll: :roll: WHEN?

Autumn Tears, I do not know how old you are, but even if you are very young (for male pattern baldness) let's say 18-20, any younger and you probably would not be posting on this forum.

So you are at least 18, we are in 2004 now, so there are 96 years untill the end of the century, that's 96 years added to the 18 you have already lived, that should make you 114 by the end of the century.

I doubt, at 114, you will be worrying about how your hair looks.

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You have to realize in the pharmestical (sp?) industry there are million of compounds that could possibly save our hair 100%. How ever these drugs have tons of sides and wouldn't really hapl anyone but make more lawsuits (vioxx :shock: )

Buffboy

Established Member
Reaction score
Matgallis said:
You have to realize in the pharmestical (sp?) industry there are million of compounds that could possibly save our hair 100%. How ever these drugs have tons of sides and wouldn't really hapl anyone but make more lawsuits (vioxx :shock: )

What drugs are you reffering to and how do you have knowledge of this?

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Matgallis said:

I agree with you when it comes to the FDA and prescription drugs in the US. However, other nations may be driving to solve the puzzle that male pattern baldness is. Their regulations may be different and who knows, there could be some company is some country we never heard of that will pull through with a breakthrough.

I say all this because my uncle has cancer that has consumed his whole body. He is having drugs shipped here from Germany to help save his live and its working. His body is responding well and he has outlived the disease so far. This drug did not pass FDA standards, but he was lucky enough to be refered to a doctor here that is very aggresive and knows his stuff.

Who knows what we may hear in the news tomorrow...

Hope all is well!
Tony

pleasehelpme

Established Member
Reaction score
tynanW said:
Autumn Tears said:

Autumn Tears, I do not know how old you are, but even if you are very young (for male pattern baldness) let's say 18-20, any younger and you probably would not be posting on this forum.

So you are at least 18, we are in 2004 now, so there are 96 years untill the end of the century, that's 96 years added to the 18 you have already lived, that should make you 114 by the end of the century.

I doubt, at 114, you will be worrying about how your hair looks.

:lol:

ShatnersRug

Reaction score
Treatments like follicle stem cell cultures and dermal sheath cell transplants seem to offer some hope. Maybe they'll be around within 10 years. They'd better be because I'll be nice 'n' shiny by then.