I came here from Tressless and this place scares ne

kvirdi10

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just came over from Tressless on Reddit and holy crap, this is Tressless X 10 with regards to fear mongering. I’m not on finasteride yet but reading these posts makes me feel like I’ve got sides. Ffs. I’m out of here.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just came over from Tressless on Reddit and holy crap, this is Tressless X 10 with regards to fear mongering. I’m not on finasteride yet but reading these posts makes me feel like I’ve got sides. Ffs. I’m out of here.
Don't listen to the fear mongering. Just stick to the new research section and you'll be fine.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
We're talking from experience with sides from finasteride - but take your chances if you wish

Exodia

My Regimen
Reaction score
We're talking from experience with sides from finasteride - but take your chances if you wish
Much better if he takes the drug with the mindset that he won’t get sides rather than take it and worry everyday

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You’re not wrong actually. It’s a pit of sadness and misery and that’s the attraction, for some people.

Feramon1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is not entirely clear why this topic. Well, you came here, didn't like it, left, what's the problem? Wanted attention?

mald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tressless is boring and a cope forum though. This place is schizophrenic but at least it's funny due to being full of literal malders.