I can´t belive I´m shedding!!

G

Topic spills some of the content in this post.

Let´s go back 2 months. I found there was a connection with certain activity (jerking off) and scalp irritation. I stopped and I couldn´t belive the progress I was making. Hair started to sprout in the dead zone - an area I thought only a hair transplant could save. My midline (diffue thinner) rose and so did my entire hairline.

Body hair was/is growing at such a slow pace it´s amazing and scalp feels superb - apart from the itch that revivogen is giving me. It got to the point where I was seeing my old set of hair back on my head again.

The past oh ten or so days have been so strange, or well not strange it´s just that sooo much hair is falling off and what´s not falling off is getting limp - I can´t understand why this is happening?? I have Zero, ZERO scalp irritation, I have changed NOTHING in my regime or way of life - well a week ago I started serious cardio.

I´m eating what I ate and I´m drinking what I used to drink, well more green tea and less coffé. I´m massaging my scalp just for increased blod flow and I can honestly said I never felt that I treated my hair better - in terms of scalp health, anti DHT etc - I even used tricomin daily for 1 month.

So is this a treatement shed? the only thing I kling hope to is the fact that 80% of the hair that I´m losing is a) straight, I mean not jinxed in a funny way or anything like that. b) black all the way to the bulb.

The hair that I am losing, if I fold it, is thinner at the bulb end but nothing else is expected.

I´m staying on revivogen - starting my third month.
I´m thinking of adding proxpihen (got a little hesitant when I saw that someone lost it on it´s way to London).
I´m staying on finasteride.

Man this is my 10 month mark. If I had written this post just 10 days earlier it would have been a celebration - right now it´s only confusion.

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
might be seasonal, most seasonal hairloss is in december so you just might be late :)

VOVVIE

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe you should start jerking off again.. you know how some things work in intervals... jerk off a lot for 2 weeks and then dont do it at all for another 2... that seems pretty healthy to me.

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
maybe he has already given in (and is too embarrased to say) or is just having wet dreams to compensate

Nixon's Head

Reaction score
Jerking off-----Scalp Irritaion?
I'm adding that one to the list!

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Its probably the natural shed that we go through on a daily basis.

G

nesta said:
Let´s go back 2 months. I found there was a connection with certain activity (jerking off) and scalp irritation. I stopped and I couldn´t belive the progress I was making.

So two months ago you stopped dancing with 'madam palm and her five beautiful daughters'

nesta said:

And you starting your third month on Revivogen, to me that would suggest you have been on Revivogen for two months.

So... two months ago you stopped jerking off and started Revivogen and you have decided that it was the cessation of masturbation that has lead to an improvement in your hair? :roll:

You also say:

nesta said:
I have changed NOTHING in my regime or way of life

This is simply not true!

You have started using Revivogen only three months ago.

You have started (and stopped) using Tricomin.

G

tynanW said:
nesta said:
Let´s go back 2 months. I found there was a connection with certain activity (jerking off) and scalp irritation. I stopped and I couldn´t belive the progress I was making.

So two months ago you stopped dancing with 'madam palm and her five beautiful daughters'

nesta said:

And you starting your third month on Revivogen, to me that would suggest you have been on Revivogen for two months.

So... two months ago you stopped jerking off and started Revivogen and you have decided that it was the cessation of masturbation that has lead to an improvement in your hair? :roll:

You also say:

nesta said:
I have changed NOTHING in my regime or way of life

This is simply not true!

You have started using Revivogen only three months ago.

You have started (and stopped) using Tricomin.

Tru Ty.

However I stopped jerking off, noticed the effect it had after about 1 month - 5 weeks. Then started Revivogen/spironolactone to eliminate as much as possible.

Anyways fuxk it.

I´m stopped with topicals. My body hair is non existant compared to what it was and I have no scalp irritation. My hair keeps falling off, it looks better at the ends then it used to but it´s falling and it´s thinning (if I fold a strand there is a big difference).

I have decided that I did/am doing all that I can and I will do no more. Whatever happens happens.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You said that your still thinner towards the bulb ...i have a question......can you be thinner at the bulb and not be losing your hair?